new weekend, new girlfriend, faizy outta control in playboy mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new weekend, new girlfriend, faizy outta control in playboy mode

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))) met her over cousin's bday over this weekend before haleem thingy.. she couldnt speak full sentences so it was nice to talk and talk and not hear "faizy tum KITNA boltay ho" last time i saw her was right after her delivery..

i think she liked me too .. i mean she did played hide'n seek with me
    thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
    -faizy

Re: new weekend, new girlfriend, faizy outta control in playboy mode

hote cute hainna, Allah usko aap ki parvarish aur saye say door rakhay.

Amen

Comment

SUMM-AAMEEN baba SUMM-AAMEEN

awwww... now i miss her ..
      thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
      -faizy

Comment

Such a cute pie. Nice pic.
        If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
        A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

awww what a cutie
          I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart
          but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start....

Comment

she's cute....
            ~ ... palat k har taraf se kyon nazR us shaks per thehrii?
            wafa k silsilo`N kii wo, musalsal inteha thehra
            ...~

Comment

awww cute

I met so many cute kids too in a party 2 days ago ..n i took pics of some of em ..i ll post em ..
              I wasn't lucky. I deserved it.

Comment

She is cute.
                HOw old is she?

Comment

Oh I'm feeling broody.

Comment

aww..she's such a cutie..
                    wish i could say that about the other person too

Comment

aww Cute! Both of u :-)

yeah how old is she?
                      **Chindakha pa lotay okhata, no wai chay: "Yera kabul may okatho!!"**

Comment

awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! dat ij cho chweeet Faijy paa G

Originally posted by faizy
                        :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))) met her over cousin's bday over this weekend before haleem thingy.. she couldnt speak full sentences so it was nice to talk and talk and not hear "faizy tum KITNA boltay ho" last time i saw her was right after her delivery..

i think she liked me too .. i mean she did played hide'n seek with me
                        Life is like cotton- Don't make it heavier by sinking it in Water of Sorrow, but make it lighter by letting it blow in the Wind of Joy!!!

Comment

Isn't this against children rights

hehe, nice pic.

Comment

cute
                            Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

she isssssssssss sooooooooooo adorable reminds me of my youngerhood when i used to have two ponies and my brother would sit on me..make me pretend like a motorbike

Comment

Working...
                              X