*~*The DC Experience*~*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*~*The DC Experience*~*

So, since you all have repeatedly seen picture of trees that I alway take, I decided to take some pictures at the heart of DC, not the outer DC area with all the lovely trees that I live in .
    Yea, so my dad handed us each 30 bucks and sent us on our way, and I took the camera this time, too.

The DC Metro:

Here's a picture of the underground metro station.
    [thumb=H]metro125121_3006796.JPG[/thumb]

o0o This picture turned out just how I wanted it to. (I got it on the first try, too!) (that's my cousin standing at the left side btw)
    [thumb=H]metro225121_5955711.JPG[/thumb]

More pics of the train. Isn't it ugly?
    [thumb=H]metro325121_5955711.JPG[/thumb]
    [thumb=H]metro3325121_5955711.JPG[/thumb]

Yea baby! College Park, MD…That’s what I’M talkin’ ‘bout (haha ok lemme stop making an idiot outta myself)
    [thumb=H]metro425121_5955711.JPG[/thumb]

And here’s a few of the pics I took in the metro bus. That’s my little brother acting like a monkey. He can’t seem to just sit in one place. .
    [thumb=H]metro525121_5955711.JPG[/thumb]

This is taken through this really crappy piece of glass on the side, that’s my little brother, older brother, and cousin sitting there. And then there's my sister sitting in a the seat right behind them. Yes, that is my shoe on the left side.
    [thumb=H]metro625121_5955711.JPG[/thumb]

Haha, I took this picture of my brother. Little did he know that there was a sign directly above him stating that the seats he was sitting on were “available to persons with disabilities”. Aah, well, he’s got some mental disabilities anyways.
    [thumb=H]metro725121_5955711.JPG[/thumb]
    Last edited by phatima; Jun 5, 2005, 01:45 PM.

Re: *~*The DC Experience*~*

C H I N A T O W N……. yayyyyyyy!!!!! :

Neat stuff, innit? Yea some of the stores down here smelt really nasty. (You all know what I’m talking about. That universal Chinese people’s smell….it’s everywhere they are.)

[thumb=H]china125121_5955711.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]china225121_5955711.JPG[/thumb]

Pentagon City Mall:

My little brother. Hehe, I made it look like he’s actually drinking out of that straw hahah.

[thumb=H]pent125121_5955711.JPG[/thumb]

A picture of the food court, taken from upper floor. Yea, that is a big flag. Lots of pride, it’s the nations capital. Duh.

[thumb=H]pent225121_2866868.JPG[/thumb]

French Connection United Kindom. (uff yeh UK walay burrai shararti hondai nai aiin. ). Haha, no really, they’ve got really nice jackets there…really expensive, though .

[thumb=H]fcuk125121_5540201.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]fcuk225121_5540201.JPG[/thumb]
    Last edited by phatima; Jun 5, 2005, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Downtown DC:

[thumb=H]down125121_2866868.JPG[/thumb]

Yea, hahah the guy that founded this company, called “Pink”…his name was Thomas Pink..hahahha man, too bad he’s probably dead, otherwise I could’ve married him and then I would’ve been “Mrs. Pink”.

[thumb=H]down225121_2298834.JPG[/thumb]

OMG!! Ok we went to some really crappy/empty mall, but it had this one really really nice store in it with these GORGEOUS dresses!!! Too bad I can’t wear them because they’re sleeveless, and like 500 dollars each lol, but still, they were so pretty .

[thumb=H]down325121_2298834.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]down3325121_2155362.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]down33325121_2155362.JPG[/thumb]

Haha, Yea at first glance, this looks like a real room, but no. It’s a picture of this really small dollhouse that was sitting on display in this one shop hahah…lol No, I am not on crack. (omg look you can even see the camera through the little mirror in the back!!!)

[thumb=H]down425121_2155362.JPG[/thumb]

That’s my cousin’s guitar. He sucks at it.

[thumb=H]down525121_2155362.JPG[/thumb]

Oh, this picture turned out really good, even though I wasn’t expecting it to. I took this through the car window while we were driving, but it still turned out pretty nicely, besides the fact that the lady on the motorcycle has like a lot of flubber sticking out :yukh: haha and I didn’t even notice that she saw me taking a picture of her until after I put the picture on the computer. .

[thumb=H]down625121_2155362.JPG[/thumb]

Aah, yes. My cousin took this picture. I like it.

[thumb=H]down725121_2155362.JPG[/thumb]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      And that’s it for now. Thankyou for allowing me to waste your time.

Comment

Nice!! U given me ideas

N in the pic wit ur bro, cousin, n sis, it looks like 3 guys, not 1 girl n 2 guys...
        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

^^ Don't copy my amateur photography skills Haha, sike I'm just playing .
          Yea that's my little brother on the left, and then my older brother, and then my cousin on the very right, but there's one face in between my older brother and my cousin, sitting in the seat farther behind. Yep that would be my sister.

Comment

wow :love:

nice pictures yo
            thnx so much for sharing
            *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

Good job
              ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
              Shikra was here.

Comment

Thanks for the insight about the DC area....but when u were taking pics ppl didn't think u were a tourist or anything?
                Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Nice shots Phat, You're a pro

how did you take the metro, then ended up driving home?
                  "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

nice pictures..looks like you had fun

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent_
                      Nice shots Phat, You're a pro

how did you take the metro, then ended up driving home?
                      We live like 20 minutes from the Metro, but we were driving to my cousin's apartment when he took that picture.

and thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakuntala Devi
                        nice pictures..looks like you had fun
                        Yea I did

Comment

Originally posted by Pyaari83
                          Thanks for the insight about the DC area....but when u were taking pics ppl didn't think u were a tourist or anything?
                          LOL haha yea I know like in the mall. Well, technically, It's not even my local mall. I don't live in urbanized Washington, so yea I doubt I even knew anyone in the mall anyways.

Haha, yea but the camera goes *everywhere* with me and the point of taking a picture is getting something down that not everyone else has seen. Taking a camera to places that others don't allows me to do so
                          Last edited by phatima; Jun 5, 2005, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
                            Good job
                            Why thankyou

(oops, am I flooding? This is my fourth consecutive post. Jee whiz, I'm just trying to aknowledge a few appreciations.)

Comment

Originally posted by shoaib akhter
                              wow :love:

nice pictures yo
                              thnx so much for sharing
                              You're welcome "yo"
                              Thanks so much for viewing.

Comment

Working...
                              X