Im back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im back!

ok another pic of me from yesterday...took it straight after havin spent the whole night revisin for an exam!! stressed or wat hai na lol

[thumb=H]im_back27056_7162244.JPG[/thumb]
    “Be content with what Allah has given you, and you will be the richest of people.”

Re: Im back!

bus aapki hi kami thi.....kithna inthizar karwaya.... Just playing...ya I am kinda feeling like that too....and its not even finals week yet.
    Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
    Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
    Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

man u lookz bit tired but cool though
      Mai Bura Mari Duniya Buri . . . . Dor jaoo gay tu Mar JaaOo gaay , PaSs aaOo gaay tu JaL JaaOo gaay

Comment

aawww what a cute pic

Comment

makhan doodh piyo yaar...kuch jaan baanao. Lagta hai kisi ne squeeze ker diya hai

Comment

revising for exams.... poor you.........
            waisay... i dont see much difference between your pic and this ---> <---emoticon.....parhaii kay baad ki halat... ........
            Majbori ka dosra naam 'Shukriya'

Comment

omar..go 2 bed..! (exam ko goli maaro thori deer ke liye..)

ps..i would say.. welcome back..
              ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

lol....woohoo....last exam was today! thats it finisheddd! inshallah i am off 2 pakistan 2moro! cant waitttttttttttttttttttttttt!!
                “Be content with what Allah has given you, and you will be the richest of people.”

Comment

^ have fun..!
                  ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

haha, you can see the exam stress leaking out of your face. :nahnah: ....... nice pic though
                    pathar mai tu hai samaya, dil insan mai basaya,merai saath hi chala, merai saath hi ruka, har sans pai letai hai naam he tera.

Comment

poor u...well have fun in pak now
                      Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

Working...
                      X