Baltimore Aquarium..crappy picture..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baltimore Aquarium..crappy picture..

This is a picture I took at the Baltimore Aquarium a few years ago at the Dolphin show that they have there. Yea we had little cousins over from Pakistan one summer, so we decided to take them there. The picture of the dolphin didn't come out great, but that kaala man's head on the side cracks me up every time i look at it. Ewwuuh that man needs to get his cornrows re-done or sumthin ...cuz that junk is nappy as hellllllll...

And then there's like two more shiny bald-headed guys sitting farther down woa I'm surprised my camera didn't catch a glare from the shine .

Ok I'll stop being mean now .

[thumb=H]dolph25121_5363908.JPG[/thumb]

Re: Baltimore Aquarium..crappy picture..

nice
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

kiya tind hai uncle ki
      charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
      zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

^ smoothy you're so mean. But the way the dolphin is looking at the people is rather cute.
        "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Comment

I went to this museum back in 2001, must say it was incredible! Probably one of the best ones in the world.

Comment

wow nice pic . . . . wesay mai bhi waha he betha ho
            Mai Bura Mari Duniya Buri . . . . Dor jaoo gay tu Mar JaaOo gaay , PaSs aaOo gaay tu JaL JaaOo gaay

Comment

Originally posted by Spock
              I went to this museum back in 2001, must say it was incredible! Probably one of the best ones in the world.
              Yea I know!! Omg the shark's tank place is soooo scaryy!! They've got like the lights dimmed out and everythin.....

Comment

Originally posted by Janwar
                wow nice pic . . . . wesay mai bhi waha he betha ho

Comment

hmmm...cute...dolphins r always lovely one of ma fav fishes ...well i have spended my life's 5 years in states but i was tooooo young at dat pretty good time... im missin it... newayz wat da point i was tellin is dat i too have one pic with me in this area n' in it; two of the dolphins r dancing its also so sweet...i'll also try to post it!
                  HE ASKED ME WHO IS MORE IMPORTANT TO U? "ME" OR UR "LIFE" I REPLIED MY LIFE.HE WENT AWAY WITHOUT KNOWING DAT HE WAS MA LIFE!

V DUNE OVA' TAKE
                  V JUS TAKE OVA'

Comment

Yea dolphins are cute . Yea I made a video of most of the show, it was really good

Comment

dolphins r so cute
                      Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

Working...
                      X