• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan labelled a dog by Americans

[thumb=H]pakdog7862_5189559.JPG[/thumb]

http://images.washtimes.com/photos/f...10309-5093.jpg

picture speaks a thousand words

Re: Pakistan labelled a dog by Americans

Someone made us look like dogs...Someone is making Pakistanis look like bloodhounds, trained to fetch and kill the fox...

Woof woof Paki...Fetch boy, fetch...
    Focus not on who you are but what you do...
    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

every one should ask to himself is it rite or wrong
      every one should realise

this cartoon shows taht waht they actually think about pakistan
      keep smile

Comment

Comment

What are we protesting about? Isn't that how Pakistan is really acting like? They showed us our (our leaders) true image.

Comment

Like someone said Pakistani nakshaa looks like a sitting dog. Pakistan was created to serve the farangi because the farangi created it.
            "I despise the man who does not guide his life by honour. The very word honour drives me mad". Khushal Khan Khattak

Comment

it is bad being a pig, but to work as slaves of a pig...hmm...thats why they say "chullu bhar pani main duub maro" ...musharraf is a slave of a pig, bush..

Comment

Hey can we like put a frame on this picture and paste it on the frontpage of gupshup.org i.e factoid?
                "I despise the man who does not guide his life by honour. The very word honour drives me mad". Khushal Khan Khattak

Comment

Originally posted by laeeqkhan
                  What are we protesting about? Isn't that how Pakistan is really acting like? They showed us our (our leaders) true image.
                  I completely agree.

Pakistan is a dog with no self respect, if America was to ask Parvez Musharraf would surrender his house as a free brothel to them.

My granddad (R.I.P) use to say, "Better to be trampled on by an asses' hooves than be the thing the ass's mind approves." These Pakis, they're too much in love with this world to stand up for righteousness, instead they'll do whatever the evil forces order them because they think it'll save their butt. morons don't understand that it's better to die standing up than to live kneeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Logo
                    Like someone said Pakistani nakshaa looks like a sitting dog. Pakistan was created to serve the farangi because the farangi created it.

India will soon behead it, it's already cut it's nose and a lot more. Without the Mujahideen to defend it it'll loose the rest of it's head too, Pak fauj are not good for anything except giving their butt to America.

Comment

Here is a way to put it correctly

[thumb=H]Musharraf8447_3174081.JPG[/thumb]

Comment

Correction... It is the farangi-ites (a.k.a Westernized Enlightened Moderated Pakistanis) who always screw us up, not the ordinary Paksitanis.

Originally posted by Logo

Comment

lol thats like saying that the entire nation of America is held hostage by Bush.

There was one US senator who on live tv said that Pakistan would sell its mother. I guess these guys know us better then we know ourselves.

Comment

You guys heard this poem?

Uncle Sam, he played one,

He played knick knack on his thumb,

With a knick, knack, paddywhack,

Give Pakistan a bone;

Uncle Sam came boning home. ..

Pakistan ka matlab kiya?
                            Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                            ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Dudes. Take it lightly. Dog is man's best friend and this cartoon shows the friendshup of US and Pakistan and nothing else. Why politicise it.
                              Indians don't whine because Bush's cat is named India because they know that its a co-incidence. Actually she is named India Ink after that colour and her short name is India.

Comment

Working...
                              X