Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She throws the mic. and she walks away!

[thumb=H]22212_8966590.JPG[/thumb]
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Re: She throws the mic. and she walks away!

any context and background should put more spice to the matter

please
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Is she BB?
      To me it looks that she went in the kitchen, prepared some tea and came back.
      Tu bhi villain ban sakta tha, "BILLA" ban sakta tha.....

Comment

[thumb=H]Untitled2212_9686494.JPG[/thumb]

Comment

puraani aadat hai.. koi nayee cheez dikhain

Comment

Fantastic, I always thought you were a girl .. but but you have a mustache?
            I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
            - Robert McCloskey

Comment

I heard about it. It was on Geo, and frankly the host is very aggressive - tries to copy Hard Talk, without the finesse.

Interesting thing is that when she walked out, the host said, something like, "we'll be back after the break".. and so there was a break, and then after the ads the program re-started and here Benazir was sitting again and answering the remaining questions very calmly. This is because the program is not live and was recorded some days early. Now, the story behind-the-scenes is that it took several hours to get her back and the producers contacted Asif Zardari (who was out of the country) to convince Benazir to come back for the interview, and he did. So while television viewers watching the program may think that she came back right after the break, reality was much different.
              "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

The dupatta and her hair sticking out from the back. It made me laugh.
                "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Comment

oh i watched that episode, i thought the host was too aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by kaka_in_usa
                    Is she BB?
                    To me it looks that she went in the kitchen, prepared some tea and came back.
                    HAH!
                    Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

hmm she is benazir, she can do it
                      Allah humma lakal hamdo walakashukar....

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal
                        I heard about it. It was on Geo, and frankly the host is very aggressive - tries to copy Hard Talk, without the finesse.

Interesting thing is that when she walked out, the host said, something like, "we'll be back after the break".. and so there was a break, and then after the ads the program re-started and here Benazir was sitting again and answering the remaining questions very calmly. This is because the program is not live and was recorded some days early. Now, the story behind-the-scenes is that it took several hours to get her back and the producers contacted Asif Zardari (who was out of the country) to convince Benazir to come back for the interview, and he did. So while television viewers watching the program may think that she came back right after the break, reality was much different.
                        and exactly who told you this story? Asif Zardari? or BB herself?

Comment

A friend of the producer.
                          "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal
                            A friend of the producer.
                            If the reality was much different and it took several hours to get her back why her eyes were telling a different story after the break? Since you did not watch the program you woyld not have seen her eyes either.

Secondly if it took several hours to get her back how come the walkout part went on air? If they had convinced her to come back wouldn't she ask for the deletion of that part?

Comment

That they showed her walking out, made controversy. Controversy is what the channels love, as it makes people talk about them. That brings more audience. Really, its very simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X