That Newsweek...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Newsweek...

Imran Khan holds up Newsweek magazine at a press conference, in its latest edition, which quoted sources as saying that investigators probing abuses at the military prison had found that interrogators 'had placed Korans on toilets, and in at least one case flushed a holy book down the toilet.'

[thumb=H]imrankhan2802_2512369.JPG[/thumb]
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Re: That Newsweek...

+ a few mercenaries to provoke the alleged prisoners, desecrated the holy quran-e-paak. allah bera gharak karai un ka.

Comment

Thats what they were saying during English invation "Allah Dushman ki tuopoon main keeRay paRain"
      There is always a moral in every story

Comment

bohot sharamnaak, bohot afsoosnaak aur jitna kuch kaha jaye kam hay , Allah kay haan dair hay andher nahe
        keep smile

Comment

bohat hi afsosnak harkat hai
          ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

Imran Khan is one demagogue just like Jinnah. Himself, as self-described enlightened and westernised person, but provoking people's religous sentiments on one issue or the other.

I would just say to Imran, if u dont have the guts to acknowledege ur bast-rd child in USA and pay for her child support, what responsibilty can u have in ur life?
            Compulsory course for fundos: Gitmo Diversity training

Comment

I admired Imran when he was playing cricket and raising money for cancer research. Ever since he became a politician he lost my respect for him. He is nothing more than a flip flopper and hungry for power... like the rest of them...

Comment

not everyone enters politics becomes bad or power hungry. Whatever he says atleast has logic to it. Even he doesnt become a PM, he is still right, he has done anything wrong for the people but only good. why you guys stopped respecting him for what? just because he has ambition to change the whole ****e going on and have been like this in Pakistan?
                پاکستان پاکستان

Comment

I think he is more interested in the " Hot Wheels" :-D
                  hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

Comment

Working...
                  X