Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming Pakistani Hiphop artist...warning explicit...780MASOCHIST

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Upcoming Pakistani Hiphop artist...warning explicit...780MASOCHIST

    There are some good upcoming hip hop artists.
    Last edited by Bobby1; Mar 6, 2022, 12:24 PM.

    #2
    Good Interview...

    https://medium.com/authority-magazin...ry-45477e5acda
    Last edited by Bobby1; Mar 6, 2022, 12:22 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks for sharing with us! I'll give it a listen and report back
      "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Cashmere View Post
        Thanks for sharing with us! I'll give it a listen and report back
        Why u didn't listen to Safy yet?

        As a part of our series about pop culture’s rising stars, I had the distinct pleasure of interviewing 780.Masochist. 780.Masochist is a Canadian Hip Hop Artist originally from Pakistan. He is…

        Comment


          #5
          Sorry, this fell off my radar because I had to download spotify first.

          Just heard them now. They really are expicit especially for someone like me who doesn't listen to hip hop lol. But in all honesty I'm so surprised to see how well he's done. Kudos to him for the vocals/music/lyrics that he used. On point!

          Gateaway and fadeway and memories 11/11 music is super nice for all 3 of these and I loved the high pitched notes every now and then. "I demonstrate you replicate" lol, wow. Did he write lyrics or is he a part of a team/buddies that came up with this?

          Sheafiend- crazy fast, i had to google lyrics
          Blockishot- wow, again: explicit!

          He's a natural and I'm sure he'll go places. Good luck to him! And thank you for sharing =]
          "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Cashmere View Post
            Sorry, this fell off my radar because I had to download spotify first.

            Just heard them now. They really are expicit especially for someone like me who doesn't listen to hip hop lol. But in all honesty I'm so surprised to see how well he's done. Kudos to him for the vocals/music/lyrics that he used. On point!

            Gateaway and fadeway and memories 11/11 music is super nice for all 3 of these and I loved the high pitched notes every now and then. "I demonstrate you replicate" lol, wow. Did he write lyrics or is he a part of a team/buddies that came up with this?

            Sheafiend- crazy fast, i had to google lyrics
            Blockishot- wow, again: explicit!

            He's a natural and I'm sure he'll go places. Good luck to him! And thank you for sharing =]
            He writes his own, if u get a chance read hisinterview..hip hop is very explicit! I got introduced to it whenI was driving them to Kelowna, all the youngsters are listening to it. If you get a chance please read his interview. He graduates as an Engineer and is also a world class athlete. Money has never been my focus, I always preached that people should have a passion. I see Aliya a lot in his music. He will collaborate with some friends and maybe introduce som Bhangra in his music.

            Thank you for listening, It feels good to share with someone...

            Comment


              #7
              He's awesome at writing lyrics. Definitely a thoughtful, smart young man. I agree it's so important to have extracurriculars besides academics. Wishing him the best and looking forward to more from him! Let me know if a newer song is released! Thank you for sharing with us
              "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

              Comment


                #8
                As an underground hiphop producer/engineer living in Edmonton myself, it's nice to find a Pakistani rapper building a name for himself. Wish him much success in the future!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by BaigMusic View Post
                  As an underground hiphop producer/engineer living in Edmonton myself, it's nice to find a Pakistani rapper building a name for himself. Wish him much success in the future!
                  Thank you, Music is his passion, maybe, you guys should connect.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X