Afghan Women For Taliban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afghan Women For Taliban

This picture will burn down some people. Hundreds of Afghan women staged a rally at Kabul university to registet their support for the Taliban.

Attached Files
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

That is the silent majority that is finding courage to speak out after a long time. Here is another girl from Kabul:

Comment

^The other day i was going through some posts of an Afghan facebook page where Tajiks and Pashtuns were fighting over the protests staged by some tajik women in Kabul over pak's involvement in panjshir. That was enough to realise Pashtuns remained cornered for 2 decades by other ethnic minorities and now they can speak up without any fear.

Comment

The first pic reminds me of so much

Those men dress up in women burqa in red mosque holding sticks and the scenario of the mullah also running away in burqa

Kiya naam roshan kiya niqab burqa islam ka pakistan waloun nai

Comment

Originally posted by batameez View Post

The first pic reminds me of so much

Those men dress up in women burqa in red mosque holding sticks and the scenario of the mullah also running away in burqa

Kiya naam roshan kiya niqab burqa islam ka pakistan waloun nai

First give rights to Iranian women, then you can take out your frustration over afganies. I heard Iast year iran killed 400 people in one go when people women children took to streets to protest against strict laws imposed by supreme leader lol.
          Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Sep 20, 2021, 04:07 AM.

Comment

PP je, clearly you are a great admirer of Taliban and their ways. Wouldn't you like a similar rule in Pakistan too? Are Pakistani women not as deserving as these Afghan women?

Why do what appears like a decent number of Pakistanis support Taliban rule in Afghanistan but make no move for the same kind of shariah in Pakistan?

And whatever be the problems with Iran, a big chunk of Iranian women are better educated in science and tech than most countries in the world today. Taliban dont like even boys getting an education in anything outside of religion.
            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

I think should support Taliban because they know better than anyone else because then are living their and see the law an order
              https://www.elixir.org.pk/

Comment

Working...
              X