Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social Media

What's your opinion on the topic?
    Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
    The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
    Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
    (Buddha).

Personally, I think that there are many benefits to social media when used properly and when one isn't addicted.
    Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
    The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
    Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
    (Buddha).

Comment

Social media makes a human non-social na
      My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
      "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

One of the dark things about social media is that it enables others to stalk us with ease, something that I absolutely despise. The second dark thing about social media is its facilitation of bullying. Before social media, bullying usually used to be constrained to a time and place. But with social media, it could go on 24/7.

Comment

Though I'm on FB and Linkedin, I wouldn't say I'm very active on social media. I check my Linkedin daily but my FB will be once every couple of days. I'll share a few things here and there, though even people with full access to my profile wouldn't really know anything signficant about my life if that's all they have access to.

Some of the advantages are that it is really convenient for make or follow announcements. One good example that comes to mind is the moon sighting for Ramadan, Eid, etc. Some of its disadvantages are, as decentGuy mentioned, bullying/stalking and then the addiction/dependence some have to it.
          Tell your assassin to aim for her head...because she doesn't have a heart.

Comment

I've been trying to stay away from social media (other than GS duh) but still check on it here n there. I doubt if completely giving up on social media is even possible
            Attitude is more important than facts.
            "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Working...
            X