Gog and Magog (Yajuj & Majooj)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gog and Magog (Yajuj & Majooj)

Only for those who are really interested to learn / ponder in Islam.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN9uGTFvXWg
    Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Good tipic

I havent watched it yet but will do
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

• lethal kamikaze
      lethal kamikaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you watched or still not.

Haven't watched the video yet. Will watch from home (if home WiFi is back by then )

But I read somewhere when I was in school that gog / magog are very short in stature. Around 4 feet or below. And corruption of all kind runs in their blood. In my life, I have met only 2 people (men) around that height. And although on the outside they lived respectable lives, the reality was they were immersed in all kinds of corruption one can imagine of. One of them was my father's business partner (needless to say he cheated & disappeared).

My opinion is that since today gog/magog have spread out in every corner of the world, they exist in all nationalities. I don't mean all the 4ft people are corrupt but what I mean is that if all kinds of corruption is seen in a person that height, that sure is a sign or strong possibility that he / she is from that race.
    Last edited by FigmentOfYour; Mar 20, 2019, 10:22 AM.
    Surah Aal Imran. Verse 54:

"And they planned, and Allah (also) planned. And Allah is the best of planners."

Comment

• lethal kamikaze
      Editing a comment
      They called 'Zionist', or 'sons of zions'.

Although, I do not find that info anywhere online. Maybe its intentionally been removed by them considering how they control every single thing in the world.

"And they planned, and Allah (also) planned. And Allah is the best of planners."

Comment

I watched part 1 of the revised version of this video and I don't know what to think about it.
    Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

• lethal kamikaze
      Editing a comment
      Could you please share the link of revised version. I haven't seen or maybe overlooked.

has any bod listened to Dr. Israr's take on Gog/Magog. I found his interpretation way more aligned with present world.

Comment

• FigmentOfYour
      FigmentOfYour commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you like to share?

• lethal kamikaze
      Editing a comment
      I listened his takes on Gog Magog and it was about people of a country. Furthermore, he said that it is his solely opinion. But in these videos, it is explained in the light of Qur'an and Hadith.

I think Sheikh Imran Hussein's analysis is quite cut-edge as compared with other known scholars. But we must know that all the scholars are, after all, humans too. So there is also a chance of error in making analysis.

I could be wrong but it could be that zul qarnain did not kill gog/magog because:

1. It was not almighty's will to do that. As per God's plan, gog/magog became a reason to bring majority jews back to holy land & majority muslims driven out of it. Offcourse it has happened because God planned it to happen. Because the muslim community is too weak as they're not true to the (real) word of God, their own bad deeds & the scums of the arab world that he speaks of.

2. Since gog/magog had to play their part of gathering Jews back to holy land so they had to be left alive & them being of short stature, only building a wall would have been sufficient to block them from corrupting the world's system earlier than the written time.

I am pretty amazed with the accuracy of his geographical interpretation of the Quran' s words. Very impressive & enlightening.

Comment

• lethal kamikaze
      Editing a comment
      Partially agree with you. Scholars like Sheikh Imran or any other could be wrong analyzing gog magog scenario. However, i have seen a lot of videos, read different books and also searched for geographical location as stated in verses of Qur'an, but couldn't find anything comparing to Sheikh IH's analysis.

Here is the Part - II.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnVTSWwWU68
    Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

Here is the Part III

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjBJ5LC-9kk

Comment

Working...
      X