Award winning pic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Award winning pic.

"A picture of a hooded Iraqi prisoner of war hugging his small, frightened son behind a barbed wire fence won the prestigious World Press Photo of the year 2003"

[thumb=E]alllllahhhhhhh11810_2695407.JPG[/thumb]

*sighhhhh
    Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
    Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

[thumb=E]04060595B15D7230_3389159.JPG[/thumb]

Iraqi Child frightened by the presance of a US soldier in Basra, Southern Iraq. . PLA Daily

Comment

Re: Award winning pic.

Originally posted by little human:
      "A picture of a hooded Iraqi prisoner of war hugging his small, frightened son behind a barbed wire fence won the prestigious World Press Photo of the year 2003"

[thumb=E]alllllahhhhhhh11810_2695407.JPG[/thumb]

*sighhhhh
      The picture speaks of a thousand words
      Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Originally posted by Dil he Pakistani:
        [thumb=E]04060595B15D7230_3389159.JPG[/thumb]

Iraqi Child frightened by the presance of a US soldier in Basra, Southern Iraq. . PLA Daily
        How do they know she's scared and not intrigued? Apni apni sab maartay hain. Obvious propoganda.

Comment

Originally posted by aahmed:
          How do they know she's scared and not intrigued? Apni apni sab maartay hain. Obvious propoganda.
          I suppose everything must be obvious propoganda to you , including the official UN reports which state that there are up to 1/2 million Iraqi children traumatised by the Iraq war. Btw, click the source of the photo, it says: "Outside Basra on March 27, an Iraqi little girl is scared to stare at a U.S. soldier with an automatic rifle over his shoulder. (xinhua photo) " .

Comment

Abay genius, that's what I mean, I don't care about what the UN says etc, my question is, how do you or the source of the picture, or whoever took the picture, how does anyone know how she is feeling?

Comment

Abay genius, that's what I mean, I don't care about what the UN says etc, my question is, how do you or the source of the picture, or whoever took the picture, how does anyone know how she is feeling?
              Its up to you to make your own judgement on that, in my opinion that child looks frightened just as the xinua news agency has reported.

Comment

Nothing to be intrigued about, or even scared of... disgusted maybe.

Comment

Acha? Waqai? If you say it, it must be right.

Comment

Keep trying brown boy gotta scrub really hard gotta get all the brown out....

Comment

See, that's the thing with losers like you mufukar, just because I disagree with one thing you guys call me a wannabe, a white slave, all kinds of silly things... it just goes to show your one track mind, your one argument taht you have for everything.

It's ok, don't cry, you're right I am wrong, happy??

Comment

Re: Re: Award winning pic.

Originally posted by Code_Red:

The picture speaks of a thousand words
                        Indeed
                        Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
                        Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

how could you say that she's intrigued by the soldier it is obvious that the little girl is scared, since the soldier is carrying a gun. you can see the fear on her face.

Comment

I hope that someday your children are not 'intrigued' in this way. Wouldn't it be better to be 'intrigued' by a butterfly or video game at this age?

Your propaganda is all too obvious.

Comment

heart-melting....
                              *c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

Comment

Working...
                              X