Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

    Do or Die like situation for Pak... Let's win this one to keep the series alive.

    #2
    Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

    They probably will die

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

      I really hope the team had done extensive practice during last 4 days. They need it. Its the only chance they can survive.

      NZ is not the greatest team. Totally defeatable. Only if Pak batsmen stop getting leg behind or giving edges
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

        Sorry state of affairs, Pak struggling at 32/8, pathetic batting, careless, poor shot-selection.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

          Originally posted by Captain1 View Post
          Sorry state of affairs, Pak struggling at 32/8, pathetic batting, careless, poor shot-selection.
          I'm kinda in a dilemma of whether to cry or laugh. I would prefer laughing. Cuz if I start crying on very batting disaster, my eyes will be done shortly

          Good news (or may be bad): Pak wont hold the record of least score. Zimbabwe: You keep it!
          Attitude is more important than facts.
          "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

            Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
            I'm kinda in a dilemma of whether to cry or laugh. I would prefer laughing. Cuz if I start crying on very batting disaster, my eyes will be done shortly

            Good news (or may be bad): Pak wont hold the record of least score. Zimbabwe: You keep it!
            Correct, passed the lowest Pakistan total as well

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

              Good to be away from this series.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

                Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
                Do or Die like situation for Pak... Let's win this one to keep the series alive.
                ab app nay yeh match bhi hara diya...
                For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

                  Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
                  Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

                    Something is not right here, i smell Indian conspiracy here!!!
                    For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

                      Public: How is this Pakistani team situation look like?


                      Babar Azam:


                      Attitude is more important than facts.
                      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

                        Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

                        Only if Pak batsmen stop getting leg behind or giving edges or bowled or run out
                        I agree.
                        Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

                          I'm done with Pakistan team.
                          creeps

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Pakistan Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI 13th January 2018

                            Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                            I really hope the team had done extensive practice during last 4 days. They need it. Its the only chance they can survive.

                            NZ is not the greatest team. Totally defeatable. Only if Pak batsmen stop getting leg behind or giving edges
                            I think its not about practice and performance but team as whole is pathetic. Management can make sure you come to practice on time and leave ground after completing it. But if the looser team dont take pride in doing their job, nothing is they will improve.
                            Last edited by ajazali; Jan 15, 2018, 07:39 AM.
                            Turn the table...
                            Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X