European football leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European football leagues

Gareth Bale has just made a world record 100 million euro move from tottenham to Real. He is a very good player but world's most expensive player? Surely not. For his sake, lets hope he proves at least half of his sale price.

Arsenal has FINALLY spent on a world class player in getting ozil from Real.

Currently Liverpool top EPL, Barca & Real top La Liga and Juve top serie A
    The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Re: European football leagues

Not even at his best and ronaldo's worst is he better than ronaldo. Big news yesterday was that Ozil signed for Arsenal....dont know what arsene wenger did to pull that off. And fellaini signs for Man U and kaka moves back to AC milan

YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!
    pass de dutchie

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight express 91 View Post
      Not even at his best and ronaldo's worst is he better than ronaldo. Big news yesterday was that Ozil signed for Arsenal....dont know what arsene wenger did to pull that off. And fellaini signs for Man U and kaka moves back to AC milan

YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!
      I dont know what Moyes/Woodward were thinking but probably ManU needed Ozil more than Arsenal & Fellaini was required more by Arsenal.

ManU in trouble early in the season. Long it may continue. Bring it on oh the special one
      The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

To think that he was thinking of signing hererra (moyes). tbh fellaini played under moyes at everton so he knows him inside out. Think it was a safe bet. Fellaini playing under moyes, mourinho back at chelsea and Liverpool top of the table (where they belong). The time machine really works doesnt it
        pass de dutchie

Comment

I have to say im pressed with victor moses. See that sitter he scored against swansea?!? I hope liverpool buy him off chelsea like they did with sturridge. It allows coutinho to play more central and link better with sturridge.

Champions league matches for this week.

Tuesday:

Man U vs Leverkusen
          Real sociedad vs shakhtar
          Kobenhavn vs Juventus
          Plzen vs Man city
          Olympiacos vs PSG
          Benfica vs Anderlecht
          Bayern munich vs CSKA moscow
          Galatasaray vs Real madrid

Wednesday:

Schalke vs steua
          AC milan vs Celtic
          Barcelona vs Ajax
          Athletico madrid vs Zenit
          Wien vs Porto
          Chelsea vs Basel
          Marseille vs Arsenal
          Napoli vs Dortmund
          pass de dutchie

Comment

Liverpool have made a fantastic start to the season. Lets see how long can they keep it up.

Real scored six goals in istanbul last night CR is a beast. He has scored 206 goals in 204 appearances for Real. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sohaib View Post
              Liverpool have made a fantastic start to the season. Lets see how long can they keep it up.

Real scored six goals in istanbul last night CR is a beast. He has scored 206 goals in 204 appearances for Real. Unbelievable.
              Re signed a 6 year contract i believe. Bale is doing not bad. Still early days i suppose. Unfortunately i couldnt catch all the games was upto my neck in work haha. Could you fill me in on what happened?? Only managed to catch the Man U game. Rooney was on fire made some amazing breaks. And valencia was on form but that first goal was questionable...i believe evra was offside
              pass de dutchie

Comment

Paolo di canio gets the sack
                pass de dutchie

Comment

this thread is fizzling out :/ Arsenal and Liverpool going strong. What was Joe hart thinking last weekend. I can see now why roy hogson is dubious of him. Mistakes like that......i mean man city could have gone third.
                  pass de dutchie

Comment

Originally posted by Sohaib View Post
                    I dont know what Moyes/Woodward were thinking but probably ManU needed Ozil more than Arsenal & Fellaini was required more by Arsenal.

ManU in trouble early in the season. Long it may continue. Bring it on oh the special one
                    While it's definitely true United made a pretty weird move, but would Ozil really have worked there. I mean, look at Kagawa, all he does is sit on the bench most of the time. I think Arsenal was a pretty ideal location after Real made the horrible decision to sell him.

I think once Ozil gets used to the physicality of the EPL + puts in some defensive effort, oh man, he's going to be even more beast. He's also been criticized for his endurance many times, but I don't know if that was just Mourinho blowing smoke.

--
                    i saw AC Milan vs Barca and it looked like Kaka might be back!!!

Comment

chelsea vs arsenal yesterday. 2-0 to chelsea and this is despite the fact that chelski didnt have a very well rested squad having just played man city a couple of days prior. Maybe mourinho should play juan mata more often. And not play washed up eto as much
                      pass de dutchie

Comment

Arsenal still top after beating Liverpool and Chelsea losing against Newcastle.

Comment

as much as it pains me to say this - Arsenal played better than liverpool yesterday. A lot of liverpools problems seem to come from set plays which the back four seem to struggle with. Also coutinho should have been brought on sooner. Dont know what happened to chelsea yesterday. This is the worst start mourinho has probably ever had in any season. Cabaye is a quality player. Would have been good to see the arsenal deal actually falling through he would have fitted in so well there
                          pass de dutchie

Comment

Match time!!!

Man city v Moscow - Aguero fantastic as usual and deserves man of the match. Negredo also coming into form. I think man city have an excellent manager in pellegrini and are genuine contenders for the title

Man u vs sociedad - I was disapointed in hernandez because i was going on about how he should have been starting more often and needs more game time and deserves to be more than just a bench warmer but that opportunity he missed was pure incompetence. They should have had this game
                            pass de dutchie

Comment

Go on Arsenal!

Such a shame this season I won't be able to go to games
                              ''Bohat nazuk surat-e-haal hai''

Check out whats going on in hangout forums. Click to Visit

See whats up in Rendezvous. Click to visit

Head on in to Entertainment. Click to Visit

What are the good folks in Society up to? Click to Visit

What's life without culture? Click to Visit

How is your lifestyle? Click to Visit

Interested in technology and science? Click to Visit

Have feedback or issue on GS to share? Click to Visit

Comment

Working...
                              X