Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imran farhat expected to come back again for Zimbabwe tour ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imran farhat expected to come back again for Zimbabwe tour ..

How high links he has ....

Re: Imran farhat expected to come back again for Zimbabwe tour ..

Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2013 : Pakistan's Zimbabwe tour dates confirmed | Cricket News | Zimbabwe v Pakistan | ESPN Cricinfo

Comment

I think they should try out some new players in the team. The tour offers a great opportunity to players like Ahmad Shahzad, Umar Amin, and Hammad Azam to perform and seal their place in the team.

Ali Khan

Comment

Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2013 : Jamshed, Irfan left out of Pakistan Test squad | Cricket News | Zimbabwe v Pakistan | ESPN Cricinfo

Comment

To be honest, Khurram Mansoor deserved a chance again and what better opponents than Zimbabwe to seal his spot. I think Taufeeq Umar would feel hard done by because he didn't do too badly (compared to Imran Farhat). Faisal Iqbal again in the middle order!!! Younus Khan should have been rested as well with Irfan. The test bowling department is weak (I guess against Zimbabwe is very strong). Don't know why Wahab is there but no Asad Ali??? How and When can the selectors mindset be changed to groom young talent.

Comment

Farhat in Tests...again!!???????

I understand that Jamshed has been struggling, however tell me that there is no one else to fill that spot? and who is paired with ...no one else but Hafeez, another waste of a Test slot.

Comment

taufeeq omar shud not be dropped. he is a proper test batsman.
              YK , Saeed ajmal , hafeez not required for tests against Zim. responsibility to be given to newer players to win matches . When we will gauge potential of raza hassan , asad shafiq and other young players

Comment

Who the hell is wadi parchi behind Imran Farhat? Must be COAS himself.

Comment

Why are people complaining? Professor and Farhat are future legends of Pakistan cricket and will carry on playing for good number of years and yes they are young....well compared to the boring Tuk Tuk. Also Faisal Iqbal may well be improved batsman as a result of expert coaching from his 'legend' uncle who had played cricket at highest level and would have passed on his experience and tips to his beloved nephew.
                  Jokers + Cheaters + Fixers

Comment

I was in favour of all senior players being rested for this tour for ODI but no

and yet again Misbah has selected a pathetic Test team......No Umar Akmal No Umar Amin ....Farhat is back.....Faisal Iqbal is back

lulz

Comment

Originally posted by HomiD View Post
                      To be honest, Khurram Mansoor deserved a chance again and what better opponents than Zimbabwe to seal his spot. I think Taufeeq Umar would feel hard done by because he didn't do too badly (compared to Imran Farhat). Faisal Iqbal again in the middle order!!! Younus Khan should have been rested as well with Irfan. The test bowling department is weak (I guess against Zimbabwe is very strong). Don't know why Wahab is there but no Asad Ali??? How and When can the selectors mindset be changed to groom young talent.
                      Faisal Iqbal is a legend in making, nobody knows yet... for being selected for doing nothing, even he is sometimes surprised at his selection . Atleast Imran Farhat is scoring runs on domestic front.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain1 View Post
                        Faisal Iqbal is a legend in making, nobody knows yet... for being selected for doing nothing, even he is sometimes surprised at his selection . Atleast Imran Farhat is scoring runs on domestic front.

If that is the case then Malik is also scoring runs in Domestic should we bring him back in test Squad too

The fact is that Faisal Iqbal,Farhat are tried and Tested Failures!

Comment

Originally posted by waleedhbk View Post
                          If that is the case then Malik is also scoring runs in Domestic should we bring him back in test Squad too

The fact is that Faisal Iqbal,Farhat are tried and Tested Failures!
                          I agree that tried and tested failures should not be brought back unless their performance in domestic is overwhelming compared to others.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain1 View Post
                            I agree that tried and tested failures should not be brought back unless their performance in domestic is overwhelming compared to others.

They have ignored Fawad alam once again highest scorer in Domestic

Comment

Originally posted by waleedhbk View Post
                              They have ignored Fawad alam once again highest scorer in Domestic
                              us ne selectors ki murghi chuaryee thee

Comment

Working...
                              X