• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC??

Do we have any UFC fans in the house??
    pass de dutchie

Re: UFC??

Prizefighter in the house! I'm an ex-fighter myself.

*Bows*

I always preferred K-1 and Pride FC over the UFC. I still have every single fight on my hard drive.
    But since they've gone bust, I've had to become a UFC fan. Well, more of a fighter fan.

Did you watch Velasquez vs Dos Santos? I called it. I called Cigano weeks before the fight.
    What a freaking beast.
    Look at your signature, now back to mine, now back at yours, now back to mine. Sadly, your signature isnít mine.

Comment

GDIAMSOAWESOME, where do you live. I haven't posted on here for a while but just saw this rehashed thrad. Are any of you guys still training? We have a gym in Lahore, it used to be called Shaheen but now it is called Synergy MMA in Lahore. Look it up on google or youtube. Anyway, very glad Cigano got the win. Cains an upstanding guy but I like Dos Santo's attitude. Good fight.

We have viewing parties at the gym. Think people would be interested?

Comment

I did watch the valasquez and dos santos. I dont know what cain had to be apologetic for in the end. Just one of those things. Looking ahead dos santos will have some time to enjoy being champion. He isnt scheduled to face anyone until after brock lesnar and alistair overeem but if this match was any indication then he is more than ready. Pakmma, i have some experience in muay thai and brazillian jia jitsu. I am not actually training proper yet. But im looking to start soon. How about you guys?? I say go for it pakmma. I would be.
        pass de dutchie

Comment

Originally posted by pakmma View Post
          GDIAMSOAWESOME, where do you live. I haven't posted on here for a while but just saw this rehashed thrad. Are any of you guys still training? We have a gym in Lahore, it used to be called Shaheen but now it is called Synergy MMA in Lahore. Look it up on google or youtube. Anyway, very glad Cigano got the win. Cains an upstanding guy but I like Dos Santo's attitude. Good fight.

We have viewing parties at the gym. Think people would be interested?
          Bru, I'm in the Middle East at the moment.

I used to train but now, its just sparring matches whenever I can get time off. I'm finding it harder to cut these days, its hard work!
          But yeah, I still walk up to the punching bag a couple of times a week.

Synergy MMA? Awesome, I'll look it up dude. And I think that'd be pretty awesome. You should go for it.
          MMA is extremely popular and looks to get only more mainstream.

Cigano FTW indeed! Cain is no doubt amazing and really humble but you can't match Dos Santos' aggression.

Finally, I think Roy Nelson has some serious potential. That dude has a Granite chin, reinforced with Kevlar or some crazy ****e!
          Do you remember the Dos Santos vs Roy Nelson fight? Dos Santos was angry at himself.
          He couldn't knock Big Country out. Although Big Country probably got the beating of his lifetime.

Either way, I'm calling him to be up there once he gets into better shape. He's already improving LOADS!
          Look at your signature, now back to mine, now back at yours, now back to mine. Sadly, your signature isnít mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight express 91 View Post
            I did watch the valasquez and dos santos. I dont know what cain had to be apologetic for in the end. Just one of those things. Looking ahead dos santos will have some time to enjoy being champion. He isnt scheduled to face anyone until after brock lesnar and alistair overeem but if this match was any indication then he is more than ready. Pakmma, i have some experience in muay thai and brazillian jia jitsu. I am not actually training proper yet. But im looking to start soon. How about you guys?? I say go for it pakmma. I would be.
            Niiice! Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu is an excellent combination. Good call!

Also, I think Dos Santos can handle Overeem, or Brock. He's better than either of them.

Comment

Its sooo violent but I love watching thier training and all.
              Some incredible determination...
              I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
              Bite Me! -- Please
              I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by ~MuNiYa~ View Post
                Its sooo violent but I love watching thier training and all.
                Some incredible determination...
                Aye, it is violent. But there are strict rules and regulations.
                You should check out the female MMA fighters!

Comment

Yeh the female fighters choro - the ring girls OMG I dont think I could look like that after multiple cosmetic procedures!!!
                  I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
                  Bite Me! -- Please
                  I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by ~MuNiYa~ View Post
                    Yeh the female fighters choro - the ring girls OMG I dont think I could look like that after multiple cosmetic procedures!!!
                    Haha! I like the way you think!

Arianny <3

Comment

Originally posted by goddamniamsoawesome View Post
                      Aye, it is violent. But there are strict rules and regulations.
                      You should check out the female MMA fighters!
                      they were proper hots!!!
                      Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

UFC 140! Coming up tonight. I think Jon Jones has an obvious advantage over Machida with his physique but Machida is pretty interesting, I wouldn't write him off just yet. I think it should make for an excellent fight. If only Stefan Struve had a better chin. He's awesome but I don't think he's championship material.

Jon Jones vs Lyoto Machida
                        Frank Mir vs Rodrigo Nogueira
                        Tito Ortiz vs Rogerio Nogueira

Plus some good preliminaries.

Comment

I was actually considering flying up to toronto to catch it. Its only about an hour flight from where i am. Anyways now then - UFC 140. A lot of people felt that Lyoto's karate background would bring Joe Jones down. But he just rose above it. Man that guy is on fire. His takedown in round 2 was impressive and that is really saying something given Machida's takedown defence. In all honesty i wanted to see jones really get tested but he keeps knocking them down. Machida was good, jones was just better. All i can say is look out Forrest griffin Machida is coming. Also dont be surprised to see stephen bonnar given a bump in competition either.
                          pass de dutchie

Comment

Frank Mir vs Big Nog was crazy 'eh?!

Well Machida was definitely getting in there. He was obviously worrying Jon Jones but Jones just has the massive physical advantage over almost everyone. I really can't think of anyone in the Light-Heavyweight Division who can truly challenge him. True story.

Comment

OMG Brock lesnar just retired!
                              pass de dutchie

Comment

Working...
                              X