Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's wrong with the British Boxers ?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with the British Boxers ?!?!?!?

First the Prince, and now Lennox

Whagwan ????

And how comes Pakis always side the opposition whenever a Brit is boxing.

Gets me soooo MaD

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
    Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

lol SS.
    Lennox was just toooooooooooo proud n over confident, he still says that Rehman can't beat him and wants a rematch ASAP with him cos he knows he can easily beat rehman.
    but i wonder wat happened this morning...

Comment

The thing is it was a Muslim boxer who won! So I am happy. The chant in Arena Allah ho Akbar was so beautful!

Comment

But boxing is all about mind games. U need to act confident and arrogant regardless of how ur actually feeling.

Lennox is no more arrogant than Mohammed Ali or Tyson ever were.

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
        Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

Comment

sobi yeah i notice that deis carry some slavery chip on their shoulders that majority of them must hate british sports teams and atheletes for no other reason than that they are brits.

Kinda childish if ya ask me.

Lennox is doing amazing for his age, and he is not done yet, but there is a rise and fall of every star..lets not knock the guy even if his career is starting to plateau.

Its just like when ppl wrote of andre aggasi and dissed him quite openly at his lack of talent..and then he came back big time, shut all of em up.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
            sobi yeah i notice that deis carry some slavery chip on their shoulders that majority of them must hate british sports teams and atheletes for no other reason than that they are brits.

it is only so because brits refuse to let go their master of slaves attitudes, still having illusions of bygone power. just look at the attitude of english cricket team that visited pak and SL recently, especially nasir hussain, so kindly bestowing us with their presence.

and they are no more champion of any sports anyway. brits are all like Graeme Hick these days. so much fanfare and nothing in actual.

I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
            I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:

Kinda childish if ya ask me.
              Isn't it just a zeal to root for the under-dogs?

Comment

Originally posted by Scratch:
                it is only so because brits refuse to let go their master of slaves attitudes, still having illusions of bygone power. just look at the attitude of english cricket team that visited pak and SL recently, especially nasir hussain, so kindly bestowing us with their presence.

and they are no more champion of any sports anyway. brits are all like Graeme Hick these days. so much fanfare and nothing in actual.

Please refer to how we treat others, portray others or think about others

Brits are still in top teams for many sports.

I doubt that Lennox or eubanks or mansell or hill etc coud care less if england once ruled india.

True sportsman spirit is to appreciate the ability of an athelete without being prejudiced due to their race, religion etc.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pristine:
                  Isn't it just a zeal to root for the under-dogs?

abay..brits are usually the underdogs..dinn ya see their cricket performance over the last decade or so

Comment

Aray bhai, I am talking about that boxing thingie, which this Brit is lamenting.

Baqi, mujhe kiya, gora jeetay ya kaala. However, if Pakistan is playing, to phir Pakistan ko hee support kareiN gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Pristine:
                      Aray bhai, I am talking about that boxing thingie, which this Brit is lamenting.

Baqi, mujhe kiya, gora jeetay ya kaala. However, if Pakistan is playing, to phir Pakistan ko hee support kareiN gay.

Sad Sobi ,keep these snaps for sovenier how brit wil always get Kicked in the A$$

http://www.rediff.com/sports/2001/apr/23box2.htm

------------------

"jo kHat main kahte they apni jaan mujhko
                      aaj kHat likhne main unki jaan jaati hai .....

Comment

>>>>What's wrong with the British Boxers ?!?!?!? >>>>>.

kaafi moun tera karkay baat kertay hein yeh british loug ...

------------------
                        Yarooo mein bara pareshan ek larki jawaaan
                        Hai woh barii shaitaan mujhay kar gayi hairaan
                        Kaisay karoun inkaar wo jo karaing Izhaar

Comment

>> What's wrong with the British Boxers ?!?! <<

well i keep seeing this title on pak.org's main page.

and i keep thinking the same thing:

NOTHING AT ALL!!!

Thumbs up for the Brit briefs as well.

Saary for such a response .. but hey, you know it was coming ..

Comment

>> Lennox is doing amazing for his age, and he is not done yet, but there is a rise and fall of every star..lets not knock the guy even if his career is starting to plateau.

My problem here is that like Naseem, he has been given more credit than he deserves. He is a talented fighter, but I keep hearing seasoned writers talking of him as one of the greats. That's bull IMO. Great fighters don't get knocked spark out by a couple of bums...and that's effectively what Rahman and Mcall were. Not even contenders.

Ali, Foreman, Frazier etc all lost fights but not to nobody's - and in my view a fighter needs to be able to take a punch before we start calling him great.

Aphro,

but at least you had the decency to apologise

Comment

Working...
                            X