VolleyBall anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VolleyBall anyone?

I for one LOVE playing volleyball and yes thats with a passion!

I don't like watching it on tv much, but playing, i'll play anytime...

so anyone else into volleyball?
    Save Pakistan.

Never played it like a hobby but during college days it was good to enjoy break or a free period with this game. One thing I like about the gams is the feeling that everyone has to work together to win.

Comment

sehar

I played volleyball quite a bit. In college always played in intramurals and interfratnernity tourneys. I also enjoy beach volleyball and the most funn is Wally ball, when they play it ina racquetball court and u can make shots off a wall as well.

on a group fun level, i place it as among the top sports
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

thats it? thats all the volleyball players we've got on gupshup? tch tch tch

its so much fun! Too bad i don't have enough time to play it often anymore, and my stupid friends don't like playing volleyball..
        Save Pakistan.

Comment

Hmm....

Yeah played volley ball a lot in Middle School and high school by requirement not by choice. It can be fun if the opposing team puts up a worth while and compatible competition. However, I hated having to serve! The material used in making volley balls must be one of the worst in quality cuz it used to hurt terribly and my wrists would be all red by the time the ball would make it on the other side of the net. But since I was one of the only ones who could serve it well enough to make it over the net, I always got stuck with serving! Now that it's not a mandatory sport for school anymore, I have long deserted it. I enjoy tennis, kickball, softball and basketball far more.

Comment

yes i like playing it
            but hate watching it

------------------
            the safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket
            I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

rare i know i didn't like serving much either until i could it do it pretty well...after that i was on a roll

kickball is one of my favorites too, softball as well I have yet to excel in basketball...tennis is so much fun as well...
              Save Pakistan.

Comment

Sehar

I love volleyball, don't get the chance to play so often anymore, but went a few wknds ago they had nets set up at the masjid, sisters in the morn, 'n guys in the afternoon. My arms were black 'n blue but it was worth it

Hmm yeah i guess the material of the balls is tough, but i think its more because you have to let your skin toughen up a bit, until that time i agree it does hurt.

Sehar, in jr.high we won a game 14-0, just by serving, weeeeell we did have a few awesome rallies but *makes a face*, at least it was something to brag about

Comment

u know whot gfq i had this strong feeling that you would like volleyball as well...i was just waiting for you to get to the post...

now this is really weird...don't ya think?

Save Pakistan.

Comment

Used to play with an Army Unit in Pakistan ... was never too good at it! But it was FUN!!!

Maybe we can have a guppie VollyBall match?
                    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

I loved volleyball so much that even long after I was in the working world, my friends and I would get teams together and enter community tourneys.

I think the last few trophies I have (buried somewhere in the rubble) are from volleyball.

Wonder if anyone would be interested in getting a team together now....hmmmm.....now there's an idea.....

Comment

Yes! I am all up for a team!!!

Has anyone played Ooze Ball?? Which basically is Volleyball in MUD!! Now that is FUN!!!!
                        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Sehar

Ooze ball *makes a face*

Weeell actually, i remember once when our grandparents' new house was being built, DB 'n I got sent over to check something, and it had been raining the past couple of days....to cut a very long and hilariously embarassing story short. Me 'n DB arrived home covered in mud from head to toe, man did our grandmother scold us for that one

Comment

muzna how bout it?!?

i am up for it

i am sure we'll kick butt :-P

GfQ i am imagine
                            Save Pakistan.

Comment

I used to be on my school team. Definitely one of the most fun games and the sting of that ball adds to the enjoyment IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X