Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 out of 4 for Pakistan

Salamz

Mubarak ho o every jubilant Paki cricket fans, well after a long time pakaistan has won all their league matches and easily made their place in the finals, well ye kafi arse ke baaad hua hai ....... jahan tak mera khayal hai Pakistan playing in Sharjah has alays struggled in their first 2 matches and come out to be winners of that tournament but it is different this time!

khair masha Allah it was a nice performance, n i hope they go ahead to win the finals, isha Allah

------------------
    ~ mera Junoon, meri DIL KI BAAT hai!!!!

I really feel that victories in Sharjah mean very little.And especially when atleast one of the opponents (i.e. NewZealand ) is playing a half-strength side. Pakistan's victories against Sri Lanka though certainly a morale-booster are still not yard-sticks to judge the over-all team ability.The real test would come in a more professional setting in England.
    I am kindaa surprised that Waqar has been named the captain for this series.Has he been among the wickets lately.Its the same in the sub-continent when it comes to cricket. A couple of victories and the media heaps praises, the captain of the day can do nothing wrong....a few losses and you know what...so I think its early days yet to say anything about the Pakistani team.....

[This message has been edited by chilli (edited April 16, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by chilli:
      And especially when atleast one of the opponents (i.e. NewZealand ) is playing a half-strength side. Pakistan's victories against Sri Lanka though certainly a morale-booster are still not yard-sticks to judge the over-all team ability.

Chillie, look at the pakistani side currently in the tournament, 60% of the team are the new guys so you can't say anyhing about the half strength. Beating Srilanka not once but twice is not a fluke that just certainly proves that Pakistan is a better team.

------------------
      Thank you, come again

Comment

well at the moment the the Pakistanis are also not a full strength team regarding experience wise, its just the 2 batsmen so u cant just say that winning against SL n the also the NZ side with faces was easy, i guess they are workin hard on it!

well i know it will be a big task in the coming series against Englan n the big guns Australia, well i dont mind they loose but i would definately like to see them perform n get the best out of themselves!

close wins/loose should not be boooed!

------------------

Comment

Bheyee Sharjah without India and Pakistan isnt Sharjah!

Comment

I'm enjoying the cricket at the moment, and I am really happy that Pakistan have won 4 out of 4 , but on the other hand I won't be surprised that they will lose the final with a big margin , it's typical of Pakistani cricket: Win most matches but lose the most important one.

------------------
            Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
            Why so serious ... ?

Comment

Originally posted by NeSCio:
              I'm enjoying the cricket at the moment, and I am really happy that Pakistan have won 4 out of 4 , but on the other hand I won't be surprised that they will lose the final with a big margin , it's typical of Pakistani cricket: Win most matches but lose the most important one.

Ahhh! painful reminder of last world cup final.

Comment

well Pakistan comin in the final with a 100% record didnt help in the final, as it wasnt a morale booster it was an over confidence, n in the past Pakistan hasnt evr come into a final with winnin the first to gaems in SHJ, so it was the other way round this yr!

------------------

Comment

Working...
                X