sharjah final in NumTV...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sharjah final in NumTV...

I just found out that numtv is telecasting the live video coverage of the final but they charge you 9 bucks for the 300kpbs connection... I dont know if it is a good idea to pay or not..
    www.numtv.com

------------------
    Yarooo mein bara pareshan ek larki jawaaan
    Hai woh barii shaitaan mujhay kar gayi hairaan
    Kaisay karoun inkaar wo jo karaing Izhaar

Man.. i wanted to order the first one also but then changed my mind.
    $9 is too much for a game on the computer.. not on tv.

Some people have hacked numtv.com security since they say, they don't have good security. Infact some guys ordered the first game, and are using the same link to watch all the games

I might as well order the final because Pakistan vs. England vs. Australia will most probably not be shown on the computer because ECB has some rights that they don't want live telecast on the internet without their consent.

Besides ECB is contracted with cricinfo for live audio, not video.

Comment

sherry bhai.. u can watch it for free on the net !!! u dont need to pay for it i'll try n get the URL for u.. but the quality isnt good..

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiaa:
        sherry bhai.. u can watch it for free on the net !!! u dont need to pay for it i'll try n get the URL for u.. but the quality isnt good..
        there is no way in hell you can watch it for free.i bet you will never find the url for it.i bought it and their security is tighter now.9 dollars dont look like much.on tv it would be much more expensive.so sherry and peoples champ,i guarantee u that u will have to buy it.there would be no live coverage for free,as saadia is saying.

------------------
        I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY

Comment

No man my dost Muziqpaki bhai shows the matchs live on a special live telecast from his house.
          Though it's only 20kbps it's a secret link.. and it satisfied my need for the first matches but now i need it in crystal quality.

True Paki, I'll see what i can do... many people are entering fake info for each match. Fake credit card numbers, etc.. some guy gave me one, though i'm scared to use it.

Comment

[This message has been edited by Sadiaa (edited April 19, 2001).]

Comment

acha aap ko abhi pata chala!

------------------
              ~ mera Junoon, meri DIL KI BAAT hai!!!!

Comment

I hate this site..I cant even susccribe it displays an error page grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hey champ are you still facing the same problem?

yup junoonie I just came to knw about it kash pehlay pata hota

Sadia wow let me know the link acha ..whats your connection speed ?

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by sherrybaba:
                  Sadia wow let me know the link acha ..whats your connection speed ?

sherry bhai.. i'll try n get the url..but the quality isnt good...

Comment

Sherry yaar.. still got that annoying problem!! ARGGG
                    somebody else please try to subscribe on numtv.com and order the match and tell us if you are able to without any error.

This is the error we get.

Error: Your Payment Can not be processed now.

Please do the following:

Close all the browser windows, and do this transaction only this time.
                    Set your browser security to Medium and see the cookies are enabled in your system.
                    Remove the temporary Internet files including off-line messages and try again.
                    Try after some time. Server could be busy or Internet connection could be slow.
                    You may have to install / upgrade your browser security components. Click here to check Microsoft Site for upgrades.
                    None of the above solutions worked, please contact us at [email protected].

Though i've always been on Low Security, and all that junk. Even tried Netscape 6.

Maybe they'll fix it in a hour or so.

Comment

I can sign-up..

now now, dont get jealous.... hehe. j/k

Comment

Ammarr bhai, don't give me a heart attack!

Comment

i'm sorry.. but it does work.. ask my sherrybabe..

Comment

Yeah ammar suscribed up for me, I wont be surprised if he is cruising in lexus the next day

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by sherrybaba:
                              Yeah ammar suscribed up for me, I wont be surprised if he is cruising in lexus the next day

tumhein kiya faraq? tum tehrey ameer bandey...

Comment

Working...
                              X