Moin or Waqar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moin or Waqar

Waqar has handled the team very well in Sharjah and also led by example, the relatively new and inexperienced team. Should he be allowed to carry on the good work and lead the team on the tour of England or should Moin return as captain. My view is that as the team seems settled under Waqar, we should let him carry on as captain and make Youhanna the vice captain in order that he can take over from Waqar in the next few years. Any views

I agree. Let Waqar continue. Moin should be in the team as Wicket keeper. Youhana is also a good choice for future captain. But currently it seems the board has appointed Inzimam as vice captain.

Comment

well Waqar ke under saaare team meberaan achi tarha khel rahe hain, i think it should stay like that, as it seems that they are enjoying their cricket n therefore there are positive results!!!

i hope the keep goin on like that in the future n become stronger, Insha Allah
      Best of Luck!

------------------
      ~ mera Junoon, meri DIL KI BAAT hai!!!!

Comment

I seriously think the team is performng excellently.......I dont suggest any changes except for the additions of Youhanna and Azhar Mehmood.

As far as Wasim Akram is concerned, its high team, that he leaves the team for good....with Waqar as the captain there are going to be pangaas if Wasim returns...

And finally as far as captaincy is concerned Waqar is our one and only choice.

------------------
        /* ^You mess wid me....I mess wid U^- AlCapone *\

Comment

I think Waqar should stay as the skipper for the English tour. Waqar has palyed lot of cricket in England and we should take advantage of his experience.

Comment

think waqar should stay n moin can be the vice capt.. besides i dont think we can judge waqar's captaincy rite now.. as he has only led 3-4 matches.. Pak has won some tours and matches under moin's captaincy too.. so i guess it depends on the capt. as well as on the team... still i thikn Waqar should be the capt..

Comment

moin is a a big cheat along with wasim akram
              both are part of the cheating syndicate
              waqar is a honest guy so let him do the job which he seems to be doing with sincerity
              all the best to him

[This message has been edited by kabir (edited April 15, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by kabir:
                moin is a a big cheat along with wasim akram
                both are part of the cheating syndicate
                waqar is a honest guy so let him do the job which he seems to be doing with sincerity
                all the best to him

[This message has been edited by kabir (edited April 15, 2001).]

------------------
                Shisha Hou Ya Dil Hou Akhir Toot Jata Hain

Comment

Waqar has been appointed captain for the tour to England.

Comment

excellent
                    about time too

------------------
                    the safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket
                    I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

Working...
                    X