Yeah!!! Pakis crushed New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah!!! Pakis crushed New Zealand

Batting first New Zealand score: 266 and Pakistan reached its target 267 in just 42.1 overs, scoring 270 for 2 out.
    Man of the Match: Shahid Afiridi, took 2 wickets and scored 70 runs in just 43 balls. His innings includes 7 fours and 6 sixes!!!

Fastest Fifty: Pakistan scored 50 runs in just 6.2 overs, fastest fifty by any team so far !!!

Congrats all !!! does ne one know y Yoyo isn't playing ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiaa:
      Congrats all !!! does ne one know y Yoyo isn't playing ?!?!?
      He's injured.....he's is probably out for about 6 weeks....

Lets hope he makes it for the England tour...coz we need him there...

------------------
      /* ^You mess wid me....I mess wid U^- AlCapone *\

Comment

i watched the entire match and they played fantastically!!!! all for players when battin... just played so well. and their fielding has just improved soo much!!!

just brill thats 2 they one now... inshallah if they keep this up.. should be no problem!!!

Comment

well it was easy pickin for the paki batsmen as there was alot of due today at the SHJ stadium, n the bowlin was reallly difficult!

but it was a good moral win for the PAKIs

Masha Allah

Best of Luck tomorrow n in the future!

------------------
          ~ mera Junoon, meri DIL KI BAAT hai!!!!

Comment

Well played Pak. Lets hope it does not go to their heads and they perform equally well tomorrow. afridi was awesome, but he needs to be a consistent performer. Both Inzi and Saeed played very well. For once Saeed played a chanceless innings.

Comment

poor anwar, NZ did not score enough runs that he could make a century. he had to go back at 81 not out.

Comment

Originally posted by AlCapone:
                He's injured.....he's is probably out for about 6 weeks....

Lets hope he makes it for the England tour...coz we need him there...

oh .. i didnt know tht .. i thought he jst got kicked out of the team.. hope he makes it for the Eng tour !!!

Comment

I watched the match.. and Pakistan played REALLY well..
                  Ok so their batting was nice.. bowling hard to get something accomplished, but the show of the day was not Shahid Afridi's 6's.. but Pakistan's fielding.

Pakistan I would rate as the world's worst fielding team.
                  What they did on the field was amazing.. I thought we had switched spots with the Sri Lankan.

Though when Saeed and Inzi were batting. At their 60's and 70's, Saeed wanted a single on the last ball of the over, and Inzi turned his back, or when Saeed hit a huge shot good enough for 2 runs, Inzi went only for the one and too turned his back.
                  This kept occuring.. which really annoyed me.

Looked like they were competiting for who will score the biggest score ?

[This message has been edited by Peoples Champ (edited April 12, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiaa:
                    .. i thought he jst got kicked out of the team..
                    KICKED OUT !!!!!

He is the most consistent batsman in the team.....Y woulds he be kicked out????

------------------
                    /* ^You mess wid me....I mess wid U^- AlCapone *\

Comment

afridi my man did it again
                      now u know y india refuse to go to sharja!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlCapone:
                        KICKED OUT !!!!!

He is the most consistent batsman in the team.....Y woulds he be kicked out????

u never know

Comment

Working...
                        X