G. Taqueer commits Suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G. Taqueer commits Suicide

Breaking news…….. General good for nothing Taqueer (quite the opposite to the meaning) has committed suicide in CHULO BHER PANI! … While Ijaz was too busy with ‘hore- randavouze’ .. Miandad was seeing ‘Lal Noot’.. Inzi smelled ‘Desi Ghee Kay Prahaty’ … Waqar the good looking paindoo was giving his ‘TAROO looks’ to butt-whopping NZs… ‘selfish century maker’ Saqi was contemplating his ‘county’ schedule… Youhana was carrying the cross of being a ‘good prospect’ … Imran proving his ‘worth’ as new and joining the ‘endless flops’ … M.Akram was paying tribute to his ‘Rishtadaree’ with the board member! .. all in all a pathetic display of cricket … Lets see what can we do .. to improve … lets get rid ‘mouth-farting General’ and bring in a DIG from police … make Rameez Raja the ‘safarshi’ coach of the team and make Boota from Sahiwal the captain of out national team .. that will solve our cricketing problems (which have an ere resemblance to the problems faced by the Pak nation) for good.. and yeah don’t forget to dump Boycott and bring in David Gower he has a better sponsorship from Taco Bell . viva gordidas!

------------------
    Hey one more thing
    These things are hard to explain
    For some it seems strange... to swallow
    The frontier of our minds
    Is the last place we find
    But maybe the first place we should go

God u guys are soooo pathetiqe

Why is it that when the Pakistan cricket team is doing well ur all idolising the players and basically worshipping the ground they walk on. Yet, as soon as they have a few bad matches, they become good-for-nothing-layabouts-who-get-paid-too-much-money-for-doing-next-to-nothing.

I see it all the time, whenever Pakistan wins a match or a test the whole of Birmingham dusts off their fake Pakistani cricket t-shirts and wear them with such pride and yet once Pakistan loses a match or two they take that very same t-shirt to the streets and having burning ceremonies !!!

Why the hell do u guys continually wreck the self-esteem of our players ??? A bit of moral support now and again wouldn’t go-a-miss
    So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
    Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

Comment

Didn’t your mama tell you to not to talk with your mouth full .. I don’t know who are you referring to ‘you people’ .. but I don’t idolize this crappy bunch of individuals who put their egos and personal gains ahead of them and I know that first hand … the reason most Pakistanis support their team is the fact that it is a national team representing a nation … and what moral support and idolization? … why we need too when there are much better and deserving players .. as far as idolize .. its much of an teeny-bop arena … for serious cricketing minds .. who wanna idolize (for cricketing purpose only) Ijaz, Inzmam. M.Akram, Waqar (busted!) , W.Akram, Saqilan etc … they are sold out .. corrupt ego driven good for some records but not for a nation who can take pride in them.. I don’t want them to be perfect but they should go out give their best not like they did yesterday when they got bulldozed by mediocre bowling and less than an average team … AND YES I DO WEAR MY GREEN SHIRT WITH STAR WITH PRIDE WIN OR LOSE…., but not for the pathetic bunch who I can criticize they are not from SAHIWAL or Cheecon KI mailaan they are Pakistani team and Pakistanis have the right to see their best giving 110% and its not your or mine .. Its an public institution .. so I have the right to criticize it .. you go and ‘

------------------
      Hey one more thing

Comment

Blahdclot, Ur all the same man. REAL fans support the game - not the country. And maybe if ur dearest Pakistan wasn't so blahdy corrupted, things wouldn't have gotten so far.

Comment

they deserve no mercy this time.
          a team picked up randomly from the
          streets of pakistan would have done
          better than this crap unit

and this has happened when they were
          not facing newzealand's best bowling
          attack. God knows what might have
          happened had their best players been
          there. we might have ended up scoring
          10/15 runs in the whole innings, or
          may be even lesser
          I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
          I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

Well if you're all so good, why didn't the selectors paick yous lot ???? Cuz ur not as good as them. From the years that i've been watching the game, i've never seen the Pakistan cricket team's moral at such an all time low. Everyone has bad days here and there. And when u know that everyone is waiting for you to lose, the game just becomes that little bit harder.

Comment

welll expecting the comment when Pakistan was goin to lose, jab haaari hai to foran attack karna shru ho jaaate hain log, they always forget abt the wins!!!!!!

------------------
              ~ mera Junoon, meri DIL KI BAAT hai!!!!

Comment

I'm afraid to agree with sadi sob but she is right. Its sad pakistani lost in a terrible fashion but its all in the game ,I still believe pakisan can come back !!!

------------------
                Yarooo mein bara pareshan ek larki jawaaan
                Hai woh barii shaitaan mujhay kar gayi hairaan
                Kaisay karoun inkaar wo jo karaing Izhaar

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster-Blues:
                  Breaking news…….. General good for nothing Taqueer (quite the opposite to the meaning) has committed suicide in CHULO BHER PANI! … While Ijaz was too busy with ‘hore- randavouze’ .. Miandad was seeing ‘Lal Noot’.. Inzi smelled ‘Desi Ghee Kay Prahaty’ … Waqar the good looking paindoo was giving his ‘TAROO looks’ to butt-whopping NZs… ‘selfish century maker’ Saqi was contemplating his ‘county’ schedule… Youhana was carrying the cross of being a ‘good prospect’ … Imran proving his ‘worth’ as new and joining the ‘endless flops’ … M.Akram was paying tribute to his ‘Rishtadaree’ with the board member! .. all in all a pathetic display of cricket … Lets see what can we do .. to improve … lets get rid ‘mouth-farting General’ and bring in a DIG from police … make Rameez Raja the ‘safarshi’ coach of the team and make Boota from Sahiwal the captain of out national team .. that will solve our cricketing problems (which have an ere resemblance to the problems faced by the Pak nation) for good.. and yeah don’t forget to dump Boycott and bring in David Gower he has a better sponsorship from Taco Bell . viva gordidas!
                  read my signature loser.nobody gives a damn bout your stupid comments.think a little rationally.

------------------
                  I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY

Comment

Originally posted by true paki:
                    read my signature loser.nobody gives a damn bout your stupid comments.think a little rationally.

Your mamma should have thought thoroughly before she conceived you … every neighbor in your Mahla claims to be your daddy … .. true --- ki aulad

------------------
                    Hey one more thing

Comment

fikar na kar immature kid,tu bahut jaldi ban honay waala hai.why do i even reply to such immature 12 year olds?

------------------
                      I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY

Comment

Boys Boys Boys - Can we get back to the topic please ?????

Comment

immature behaviour..
                          bad... learn some manners b4 opening ur mouth kid.n dont go to mums all of a sudden.
                          n wen u lose,, take it as it is,, dont b a bad loser.

------------------
                          fly like a bee,, sting a like a butterfly.

Comment

Originally posted by Scratch:
                            they deserve no mercy this time.
                            a team picked up randomly from the
                            streets of pakistan would have done
                            better than this crap unit

and this has happened when they were
                            not facing newzealand's best bowling
                            attack. God knows what might have
                            happened had their best players been
                            there. we might have ended up scoring
                            10/15 runs in the whole innings, or
                            may be even lesser
                            Losing and winning is part of the game, but the manner in which our cricketers played shows that these guys have no self respect and pride. To let down the captain and coach they are capable of letting down the country. These chaps have made tons of money by throwing away matches, that to lose to settle scores doesn't mean much to them. The 'player' power has to be controlled if Pakistan Cricket is to survive.

Comment

Re: G. Taqueer commits Suicide

If these Guppies can roast the best Pakistani team ( waseem, waqar saqlain.... ) then imagine what would they do to this current lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X