Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.10000, Sachin TENdulkar

what a great achivement ....
    He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
    - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Amazing accomplishment... simply amazing.
      I was watching him get that 10,000, it took him 5 or 6 overs to score the 7 or 8 runs needed. (I guess for the first time he was really nervous).

Comment

most of the centuries are against zimbabwe,scores a lot in india,only 2 centuries against pakistan in one dayers.if u really want to know how good a player is,you check his record against good teams and sachins record aginst south africa and pakistan is really not that remarkable.i admit he has a good one against australia but i dont consider him the greatest.steve waugh is by far a better batsman than him.

------------------
        I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY

Comment

at a pnt.. it looked like as he'll go on score double cent. in ODI.. but he couldn't

Comment

that's great true paki ... you are showing true pakistani spirit .... I think u know cricket better than any one else in the world ....

you lived up to ur name true paki... typical paki ....
            He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
            - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by true paki:
              most of the centuries are against zimbabwe,
              Nope.. against Australia (6 in 31 games and lanka 6 in 45 games).
              scores a lot in india,
              Has played only 32 games outside India, Pakistan, Sharjah, Singapore and similar venues.
              only 2 centuries against pakistan in one dayers. Average of 36 with strke rate 80+ is respectable..

if u really want to know how good a player is,you check his record against good teams and sachins record aginst south africa and pakistan is really not that remarkable.

Is pakistan a better team than austalia. It is not clear to me that Pak is better than NZ.
              i admit he has a good one against australia
              difficult not to..
              but i dont consider him the greatest.steve waugh is by far a better batsman than him.

maybe.. it is a high praise to be compared with someone like Steve.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited April 02, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
                [b]

Is pakistan a better team than austalia. It is not clear to me that Pak is better than NZ.

[B]

Ouch - that one hurts but unfortunately - you may be right!

------------------

Laterz,
                ManiaX.

[This message has been edited by ManiaX (edited April 02, 2001).]

Comment

when i wrote he scores a lot in india,i basically meant that he scores a lot on crappy asian pitches where even you can go score some runs.
                  and about his record against pakistan,he scored a lot earlier in the early 90s but hasnt scored a big innings against them for ages.
                  and mr. mahiu_don,i dont want to be rude but we are trying to have a mature conversation and we present facts,so will please immature cricket fans like you stay away from this?i respect zz coz atleast he tried to prove me wrong by giving facts.he didnt try to be immaturely sarcastic,a behavior which i can expect only from immature fans like you.

------------------
                  I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY

Comment

Working...
                  X