Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A day with paki cricketers!

well well well.
    Guys aaj hum nay qareeb say apnay chaheetay cricketers ko dekh liya.
    Its 1 am rightnow and i just got back from the hotel where paki team is staying. Me and couple of other buddies spent whole day with paki team.

We took heaps of pics, made 1hour video and went to the training session.

At the latest Ijaz ahmad was drunk and had called upon a "hooker" in his room. My bro is the hotel manager where they are staying so we got a room booked on same floor as the whole paki team. I could've stayed overnight but then i have to go to the varsity tommaro
    Pora dinn theek guzra magar IJAZ INCIDENT nay mood kharab kar diya. I thought i will let u guys know. I better go to sleep now.
    taa taa

Sidq-e-Khalil bhi hay ishqe sabr-e-Husayn bhi hay ishq
    Mārika-e-wujud main Badr-o-Hunayn bhi hay ishq
    -Iqbal

aaur haan.....hamilton wicket looks very GREEN and according to YOUNANA "Yeh test 3 dinn mein khattam ho jaega".
    -Iqbal

Comment

nice!
      post the picturez ASA they are done ok...

------------------
      Alf Allah Chunmbay Di Booti...Mere Maan Vich Murshad Lai Huu..
      Naffi Asbaat Da Paani Mallaya...Har Raggay HarJai Huu
      [Sultan Bahuu]...

Comment

Originally posted by Surdar Asif:

At the latest Ijaz ahmad was drunk and had called upon a "hooker" in his room.
        oh so thats why he was so eager to go to
        newzealand. they are all idiots!
        and not worth wasting our time on them

I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
        I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

Darvaish bhai salam. Yaar abhee ek film mein 10/15 tasveerein baqi hein. Once its finished then i will get em scanned and will post em insha allah.

Scratch bhai u r right. The worst thing about Ijaz's incident was that he has a wife and 4 daughters back in pakistan. What a bas****! sharam aani chaheyeh.

By the way baqi cricketers were pretty good. Specially faisal iqbal, SAMI and Youhana.
          Faisal and SAMI went to town with us. Youhana asked to borrow video player cuz his wife gets bored at the hotel while he is away playing cricket....hehehe....youhana nay hummein free test kay tickets bhee diye....

SADIA: if u r reading this then sunn lo. Waqar thora sa nukh chira hay even though i managed to take a pic with him too. Sirf tumhari khuwahish par....

Abhee tou sirf ijaz ki story sunne hay. ABhee 6 dinn aaur baqi hein...i will tell u guys lot more insha allah.
          -Iqbal

Comment

Sardar bhai be careful ager players ko pata chal giya key aap un ki jasoosi kur rahey hein to woh aap ko pass bhi nahi aney dein gey. Kia samjhey.
            We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Jee nahee fantastic behen....hum onki jasoosi nahee kar rahay...haqeeqat bata rahay hein ijaz kay mutaliq.

Purhaee mein dil nahee lug raha. i just went to this morning practice session again. the most impressive part was Miandad's coaching. He was spending lots of time alone in the nets particulary with Imran farhat and faisal Iqbal.....Inzamam's batting was treat to watch....i think he faced 20 odd balls out of which 10 disappeared out of the park.... and guess who was missing from the pratice!!!1

No price for guessing....indeed it was ijaz ahmad....I hate that guy....fazl-eAkbar got him out 4 times yesterday all by himself....
              -Iqbal

Comment

Walker-injury blow for NZ ahead of Hamilton Test

Pakistan likely to include Muhammad Akram for third Test tomorrow

From Waheed Khan

The Pakistanis for their part don't appear to have any such worries, even though young pacer Muhammad Sami has a slight groin problem, owing to which he was not asked to bowl this evening in the nets. But coach Javed Miandad explained Sami was being given proper rest for the Test match. Captain Moin Khan also had a long bat in the nets today and, by all counts, the last few days rest has done his sore knee a world of good.

Muhammad Akram has been bowling very wellsince joining the side in Christchurch and his form has come as a surprise since he sent down only a few overs in a domestic cricket match back home after recovering from a bout of Malaria for which he took rest in England. Captain Moin Khan, however, said the groundsman had told him some grass would be shaved off the pitch on Monday. "We will wait to see the final shape of the track before taking any decision."

The one worry for the Pakistanis would be the form of Ijaz Ahmed, who is still struggling to find his old touch. Even though he scored 22 not out in the second innings against Wellington, he was clearly finding it difficult against the faster bowlers in the nets this evening as there was no coordination in his feet movement. It was heartening to see Javed Miandad paying a lot of attention to him and afterwards he took him to a corner and made him go through several batting exercises to get his feet moving properly.

[b]The communication between Miandad and Ijaz has improved considerably since they settled their differences. The seasoned batsman is likely to open the innings once again at Hamilton. The Pakistan coach has devised an unusual method of batting practice for his batsmen. He gets all of them including Imran Farhat, Faisal Iqbal, Inzamam, Youhana and Younis Khan to face balls thrown at them by Mushtaq Ahmed from a short distance while standing on a chair. The idea being to get the batsmen to accquire better judgement on which balls to leave alone and how to counter the bounce or unexpected movement.[/]b

============================================

gee, waheed khan is here too....how come i didnt see him.

Ijaz ahmad really did struggle (no wonder!). Middan bhai was cosistently telling him to come forward, which he has been unable to do thruout his career. Faisal Iqbal had really impressive net session. he kept on defencing and i was thinking "may be thats all this guy can do", but then Inzi yelled "Faisal ab chukka maro" and suddenly he hit one of the sweetest hit u will ever see out for six........
                Younis khan was out twice in the nets too.
                -Iqbal

Comment

Asif bhai, hehe you know what would be funny... um.. see if you can get a picture of Ijaz Ahmed Drunk! damn.. that would be the best.
                  Or maybe his arms around a bunch of hookers with a cigar in his mouth.

Get him drunk then take his pic in a hidden spot, or video tape or something.. It'd be the joke of the country and world.

Comment

a kpeeps champs we could easily have made his video. Magar bhai whats the point? who cares about Ijaz. Hum nay decide kiya hay kay if he fails in the test match tou phir hum kuch karein gay.

Aaj raat ki reports aap ko insha allah kul dein gay. I hope no one gets drunk on the eve of a crucial test match.

Asif yaar taveerein jaldee say dhulwao na takay hum log post kar sakein. Yosuf Yohana ko videos day dein???

[This message has been edited by Pathan Bhai (edited March 26, 2001).]

Comment

I dont know how authentic is the news bout Ijaz and we cant take ur words and accuse him... but if checked all take drugs...
                      Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Degas, first of all its not a news. Its something that we saw from our own EYES. Its now upto to you to believe it or else.

Comment

Who cares anyone beleives or not...me and assu phalawaan are going to beat up Ijaz.

We also got a plan, you see assu's older bro is manager at the hotel...what we are going to is to steal the master key...go into Ijaz's room at late night, record all his activities and then beat him up.

That will prove to you all, what kinna person he is.

You's should have seen him at training today, non of his team mates were talking to him, he didn't even came out until Miandad called him.

Anyway the moral is we are going to beat the hell out of him.

Assu are you in?????????/

Comment

IJAZ YOU ARE DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Ijaz cut your half mustach, cause you are going to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e

Comment

Working...
                              X