?Unbeatable? Aussies vs. ?Luckey? Indians enter Chennai Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?Unbeatable? Aussies vs. ?Luckey? Indians enter Chennai Test

Don't think nothing could compare to the 2nd test at Kolkata where India somehow.. somehow.. beat the Aussies. Laxman and Dravid played the Australians like they were a bunch of club team.

It's quite interesting now, checking to see how the nerves of the Australians will prevail in Chennai. Or how the Indians will choke under all the media glamour and pressure.

You guys think Warne will be dropped for the 3rd test?

Personally, let the Indians beat the Aussies, and humilate them back home.

Chennai... my prediction.. harbhajan takes 5 in innings at least once...

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
      Chennai... my prediction.. harbhajan takes 5 in innings at least once...
      not bad prediction. harbhajan takes 7 in first innings.

Comment

About the 2nd test -- it was a great win and all and congrats to the Indian team, but no way was Ganguly going for the win. Any tough captain would have declared overnight leaving the Aussies with 315 on the last day which might make the target seem possible enough for them to take risks and get out. Instead he chose to bat the next day. I feel the bowlers did exceptionally well but Ganguly's captaincy lacked courage. But I guess all's well if you win.

Comment

Dunno what happened to the Australians?
          Just tired,maybe?
          Indian batting line up has always been good but I didn't expect this of their bowling.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed:
            Dunno what happened to the Australians?
            Just tired,maybe?
            tired!...nah!
            just missing their home umpires

I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
            I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

Well the most funniest part of the first day was Steve Waugh's demissal.
              Everyone is watching, Singh bowls and appeals for lbw, but the ball was leaving the leg side. Though, since everyone was appealing at one time looking at the ump, the ball hit Waugh's pads and fell straight down and almost hit the wicket. Hehe, Waugh thinking no one was watching tapped the ball away.. then Dighe saw that and appealed again, getting Waugh out.

Guess your right ZZ, Singh did do it again. I think he is a good replacement for Kumble. At the start of the series, I thought India would loose really bad without Kumble, but Singh is showing his might.

India hasn't even given Australia any chances to get them out. No serious lbw appeals, dropped catches, etc. Something India should be very proud of.
              Besides, this is the perfect wicket for Tendulkar to bat on and hit a century!

BK: Very true, Ganguly's captaincy was playing rational. Even after Laxman and Dravid got out, was the right time to declare, but he stood for another 8 overs with Khan and Singh. Sure Australia at the start of their session with Hayden, Slater and Langer were scoring the runs at a very fast rate. Though, Ganguly got very luckey, and should thank the bowlers.

Ganguly is a really stubborn guy, and I think the coach was trying to tell him to declare, but he shook his head and didn't do any signal for how much longer (to the batsmen). People say having a individual minded captain is good for the country, like Steve Waugh but, you have to a good sence of logic.

Ganguly's fielding placement was great yesterday. Unlike in Kolkata. Only problem was he switched his 1st slip and 2nd slip guys every over, rotating them.

I predict another century from Laxman, with a lengthy partnership with Tendulkar (fast runs).

Comment

Steve Waugh getting out handling the ball no matter who wins the match one thing is for sure Australian's crack under pressure as well like any other team apart from Steve Waugh may be. And also no matter who wins another thing is certain that without their umpires they are not at all invincible.
                We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

well we cant say that aussies are reliant on home umpires, well this happens all around the world, lekin Aussis dont loose hope, and they dont get over confident frm winning, well Steve Waugh is just the captain they have got!

------------------
                  ~ mera Junoon, meri DIL KI BAAT hai!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X