Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pakistan ' the best team ' in the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pakistan ' the best team ' in the world.

i think pakistan is the one of best cricket team in the world. if they apply the same disipline as australian bowler recently did vs. india, they can beat any side in the world.

how can pakistan loose single match when they have wonderful player like inzy-anwar-razzaq-akram -moin etc. all asian team lack some killing power when they leave their country.india doing worst in india vs. class team.i never seen them struggle so badly.[ 1st. test at mumbai ]

Gangs blem the pitch but if wicket was bad than why aussies 6th. wicket add 197 ?

it takes team effort to win
    not individuals like waqar, wasim, anwar etc etc, and australia plays like a team

------------------
    Nothing in this world has put so many men on their feet as the alarm clock
    I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

fcuk are they. yeah they more like one the shi t'e s team around apart from india.

Australia rule. They hammered india, next it will be the turn of pakistan to experince the wrath of the auzzies.

[This message has been edited by mean machine naseem (edited March 08, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by mean machine naseem (edited March 08, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
      X