Lets remember the good memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets remember the good memories

Amid the gloomy picture of Pakistan cricket.
    Share with us what was your reaction when Pakistan won the world cup in 1992.
    No politics allowed as the purpose is to feel the pride that we felt on 25th March 1992.
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

That was the greatest day of my life. And evenmore, it was my birthday. I remember all the patakahys (fireworks) going off.

------------------
    Thank you, come again

Comment

The '92 cup sure was fun! I remember we screamed our heads off when wasim took those two wickets on consecutive deliveries... and when Inzimam was whackin the kiwis in the semis... hmm..

I still have a video of that lying around n i watch it atleast once every other month.. hehe..

Comment

Originally posted by UMAIR316:
        That was the greatest day of my life. I remember all the patakahys (fireworks) going off.

Yeh !!! It surely was !!! It was in Ramadan i think.. Jamma-tul-Wida !!! n the govt. gave the very next day off coz of the match...

there was this other match.. Pak vs. Ind..took place in Aus. last yr where Pak defeated India on the very last ball of the match coz of Waqar n Saqlain !! loved tht one !!

------------------
        *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
        One falsehood spoils a thousand truths.
        Howzzaaaaaaaaat !!!

Comment

Also the one against RSA last yr in Sharjah cup !!! heheh i actually stayed home to watch tht match !

------------------
          One falsehood spoils a thousand truths.
          Howzzaaaaaaaaat !!!

Comment

Working...
          X