Pakistani Cricket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistani Cricket

Pakistan Cricket team is the most unpredictable team in the cricketing world, Comment

lol.. no doubt bout tht !!! Wish they can improve their fielding, xtras n batting.. i really hope they do .. n i hope they win the test series against NZ InshAllah !!!

Comment

R you (sadiaa) sure that Pakistanis will trn the table of kiwis in tst series?

Comment

Actually I would disagree with you - they are the most predictable team Kaami - you know that they are going to screw up in every match - it is a shock if they do not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaami:
          R you (sadiaa) sure that Pakistanis will trn the table of kiwis in tst series?
          hahah !! NO ..i m not sure.. but it'll be good if they do !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by azhar:
            Actually I would disagree with you - they are the most predictable team Kaami - you know that they are going to screw up in every match - it is a shock if they do not.
            ummmm.. tht is also true !!!

Comment

i wish good luck to pakistan.i think saeed bhai will click good form in test matches.i would love to see another wonderful player hisabul huq in test matches instead of younis khan.

i think elahi should select in all 3 test matches, he has sound technic and he is more serious player than afridi and imu nazir.if inzy keep going with score of over 80's in 4 of 6 innings pakistan will win.akram also handy with the bat and moin lately in good nick now. youhana and Razaaq evergreen in test matches.

Saqi might be match winner in 2nd. and 3rd. test where wicket suit his type after 3rd. day.

Comment

I think I was right earlier - they screwed up again - surprise surprise

Comment

Working...
                X