computer gamers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

computer gamers.

i like to play computer games and my favorites are quake2,3 and UNREAL TOURNAMENT.just wanna know if u any of u guppies play computer games or these mentioned here.among others i play diablo 1,2 and age of empires,sim city,half life,flight simulator etc.
    love some feed back.i usually have LAN(LOCAL AREA NETWORK)parties where people and bunch of my friends gather and FRAG the night away.
    laterz

Hey man I would love to play wth you as I'm also a great fan of PC games..but I would prefer NBA , NFL, soccer..aur haaan HALF LIFE RULZZZZ maybe we can have a session..!!! I'm also using a cable connection ..

------------------
    Yarooo mein bara pareshan ek larki jawaaan
    Hai woh barii shaitaan mujhay kar gayi hairaan
    Kaisay karoun inkaar wo jo karaing Izhaar

Comment

Oh I use to have Half Life, and Unreal Tornament. Now I just play all the sport games. Like NBA 2001, Fifa 2001, NHL 2001, etc.
      Sometime we'd have to play.
      Yeah I'm on Cable too.

Comment

well i like sports games, specially cricket, n then i like racing games, till now the best one i have played is NFS2

well as am not that updated can any1 tell me abt new games regarding the ones i like?????

------------------
        ~ mera Junoon, meri DIL KI BAAT hai!!!!

Comment

hey junoonie I played lara 2000 which I really liked it anything associated to cricket is A1 to me..

PPl's champ lets see how much you live upto yer name..maybe in weekends we can have a ass kicking session ..
          I'm a pro in NBA and FIFA...

------------------
          Yarooo mein bara pareshan ek larki jawaaan
          Hai woh barii shaitaan mujhay kar gayi hairaan
          Kaisay karoun inkaar wo jo karaing Izhaar

Comment

sherrybaba, u wouldn't wanna mess wid me in fifa acha.... other then that... dont you guys like 1-on-1 sort of games like chess or connect 4... you can play those multiplayer too you know.. other than that.. i like jazz jack rabbit(i know i know.. ), lara 2k, ceaser 3, aoe 2, red alert: c&c(not the newest one).......

[This message has been edited by ammarr (edited February 27, 2001).]

Comment

I like to play classic adventure games like Monkey Island (16 color version); Kings Quest, Police Quest. The older the game the better.....

....text based adventure games are not bad either but haven;t managed to finish one yet!

Comment

the two best games I have ever played are:
                Final Fanatasy VII and Metal Gear Solid on the PSX

------------------
                Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

[This message has been edited by NeSCio (edited February 27, 2001).]
                Why so serious ... ?

Comment

well people let me know if any of u want to join me and my friends on march 10 for a LAN party.as long as u have cable or dsl u can join and play with us.u can email me at [email protected] if u have any suggestions let me know.i am expecting abo7to8 of my friends who are going to play but the more the merrier.
                  laterz

Comment

Working...
                  X