Congratz!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratz!!

Congratsssssss u guyzzz Pakistan prove 2 b NO1 again...!!!
    Not that i watched all the match i fell asleep an hour into the start...!!

Pak performed very well yesterday but i still dont believe tht we r the best yet... Aus. n Rsa r still better than Pak... Imran Nazir batted very well n so did Anwar... n tht Elahi guy bored me to death....huh took forever to score, jst like wasti...

Comment

paistan played well
      aus & rsa are not the best...

------------------
      Alf Allah Chunmbay Di Booti
      Mere Maan Vich Murshad Lai Huu..
      Naffi Asbaat Da Paani Mallaya
      Har Raggay HarJai Huu
      [Sultan Bahuu]
      **The Day She Left...**
      FriDaY_JaN_26Th_10:30:00_A.M...

Comment

Originally posted by ^DerVaisH^:
        paistan played well
        aus & rsa are not the best...

huh..yes, they r !!!

Comment

Elahi is .. atleast he prevented a top order collapse...

Comment

This is my prediction - we win the 4th game. Win the series. Our players lose interest and we lose miserably in the 5th

Comment

WaSeeM AkraM iz HELL GoOD in this Series Imran Nazir Batted well in the LaST GaME ........ heY Sadiaa Pakiizz are the BesT ... even better then Rsa and Aus

[This message has been edited by Banshee (edited February 23, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Banshee:
                WaSeeM AkraM iz HELL GoOD in this Series Imran Nazir Batted well in the LaST GaME ........ heY Sadiaa Pakiizz are the BesT ... even better then Rsa and Aus

[This message has been edited by Banshee (edited February 23, 2001).]
                LOL... i still think Aus. & Rsa. r much better then Pak.. i m NOT sayin Pak's not good.. but Pak still needs to work on their fielding, batting n controlling the # of xtras they bowl !!!

Comment

Originally posted by a1shah:
                  This is my prediction - we win the 4th game. Win the series. Our players lose interest and we lose miserably in the 5th
                  my prediction is Pak'll most probably lose the 4th one coz they must still be thinkin they r the best n they can thrash kiwis again... n by the 5th odi.. they'll realise they need to perform well in order to win this series...

Comment

can't say who will win the 4th ODI...4 nz thatz the only chance to save the seriez..and i'm sure they will give more than max of their efforz to keep the seriez alive till 5th ODI...

pakistan is the best...
                    aus and rsa are not...

------------------
                    Alf Allah Chunmbay Di Booti
                    Mere Maan Vich Murshad Lai Huu..
                    Naffi Asbaat Da Paani Mallaya
                    Har Raggay HarJai Huu
                    [Sultan Bahuu]
                    **The Day She Left...**
                    FriDaY_JaN_26Th_10:30:00_A.M...

Comment

Originally posted by ^DerVaisH^:

pakistan is the best...
                      aus and rsa are not...

Aus. & Rsa. r much better than Pak !!! Pak's in the line, but not quite there yet...

Comment

SaDia are u Pakistani ???? LOL ... i guess if u are a Pakistani so u should support Ur Country ...

Comment

I agree with Sadia - and she is supporting Pakistan. Pakistan does need to improve and I'll support Pakistan all the way through their improvement. However, pointing out defects in ones team doesn't make one less supportive.

Comment

Originally posted by Banshee:
                            SaDia are u Pakistani ???? LOL ... i guess if u are a Pakistani so u should support Ur Country ...
                            Banshee......sometimes you do have to face the facts.

Pakistan rite noe comes, somewhere fourth in the rankings, after Aus, RSA, and SRL.

------------------
                            /* ^You mess wid me....I mess wid U^- AlCapone *\

Comment

AlCapone: Exactly !!! Jst coz we are Pakistanis n support our team doesnt mean Pak is the best.. look at our POOOOOOOOR fielding, batting etc... Pak really needs to work hard on their fielding, batting, and on xtras...

Banshee: jst like AlCapone said.. u have to learn to face the facts... we rnt the best...do take a look at Pak's history !!! Tht'll help u... maybe frm wc99 to 2001 uhh.. yeh u can say tht even Lanka's a lil better. Remember how Pak lost agianst the Lankans last yr in July-August !!! huh upsetting... !!!

Saadat_Saeed: yeh pointing out probs. in our team doesnt make us ne less patriotic than others... n u also cant jst blindly support Pak n think tht they r #1 when they rnt...

Comment

Working...
                              X