Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's XFL ?

Please enlighten me !!

well i dont know that much, lekin all what i know is that its anothe football league like NFL which is goin to be started by the WWF ppl, itna mujhe pata hai!!!!

------------------
    ~ mera Junoon, meri DIL KI BAAT hai!!!!

Comment

Yup.

XFL is Mcmahon`s brainchild meaning its a mix of T&A, the WWF, and football. They did okaythe first week but they`ve been getting creamed in the ratings for the last 2 weeks. I doubt whether the XFL will last past the first season.

------------------

Laterz,
      ManiaX.

Comment

Xtreme Football League, a partnership of the WWF and NBC to show second-class football during the NFL's offseason. It features various rules changes over the NFL, to make the game look more hard-nosed.

It also features a tremendous production aspect - cameras everywhere, and flashy graphics and scantily-clad cheerleaders are some of the drawing points.

The football is pretty bad, though.

Comment

XFL's got some changes, I think they got 3 downs instead of 4 (which is also the case with the CFL for you yanks).

It was a very well-advertised and talked about event. So far, as has already been said, not much in the way of sport and the ratings keep plummeting.

Comment

Hmmm its the best thing to come along for the College BMOC footballers who did not get picked up by NFL.

Does it have lasting power or does it offer good value for your time..NO
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
            X