Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to watch the match on the net?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to watch the match on the net?

Is it possible to watch Pak vs nz on the internet for folks in north america?

Cricinfo use to broadcast live video but they are not doing it any more and they are are not even providing audio commentery..not sure what happened.
    but you can catch it free if you have a satlite dish it is on channel B4U...or you can come over to my house and watch it...freeeeeeeeeeee

bye
    Naeem

Comment

If you have Sony TV, you are able to watch only the ODI Series.
      Radio Pakistan isn't giving the live commentary neither is Radio NZ.

If only Numtv.com didn't charge you money and still had Sony, you could have watched the game off there very very clear.

Remember Total-cricket.com shows Sharjah matches all the time, in very very clear projection. Also www.dd.now.com Door Darshan has bought the rights for every India match, and they show all the games LIVE Video amazingly clear also.

Comment

can i come to ur house to watch it free?
        plz plz plz

Comment

Cricinfo ONLY broadcasts a few Live Aud./Vid. matches.. for the rest.. whenever the match is on, jst log on their chat and ask someone bout it...

Comment

This sucks big time!
            No one wants to show any
            live cricket on the net!

Whats the story with numtv.com?
            I went to the site but there`s no
            way of knowin if theyre showing
            the match so I dont wanna waste my money
            on it and get some stupid indian movies!

Comment

what r u ppl talking bout? b4u doesnt show any cricket matches..and sony is showing that stupid sri lanka and austrailia games..who really cares bout those games anyway
              and i dont wanna pay $20 to watch paki play like that

Comment

i say we all get Kelly(channel) !!!

Comment

wot is Kelly man?

Comment

Kelly is not showing this series either. No one is. Only time you can catch little bit of the match if B4U is showing, other then that no one channel is showing this series. I just don't get it.

ND

Comment

Kelly supposedly has broadcast rights to all Pakistan matches till 2003 so what the hell are they doing?Besides its too damn expensive to get it.Its a rip off.I want ESPN-STAR!

Comment

Working...
                      X