Pakistan....Loose again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan....Loose again!!

Not a great performance 4rm pakistan...!!
    How can they lose to new zealand...

AND as 4 AFRIDI..well i dnt know what he was thinking of..i think he was dreaming of his wife.....

I am so disappointed by last night's match..there is no excuse for this kind of performance. I can't understand how this good team can perform so bad...

What is going on? How could they do so bad? why why why why why why why why......

Naeem

Comment

i guess thats called being UNPREDICTABLE.i dont wanna be negative about it but it does piss me off when they perform like that even though u know they are better then that.As time goes i have started to accept with how pakistani team is and try to look at what they can do instead of what they cant.
      last night game was less then better but i really liked the first one.hope they can regroup and kick some butt.

Comment

but pakistani batting has always been inconsistent.. it is bowling which is really good and bowlers often do well with bat as well.. yesterday was no exception.. unfortunately target was too small for bowlers to give a reasonable try..

Comment

well the start in both the matches for both teams was similar aand the end was also some what same, just that paki got the similar score a little late, well u never of Pakistan, one day they will be gr8 the other day they are a disgrace, thats the khooobi of the Paki team, its unpredictable!!!!

one more thing to add, SHOAIB AKHTAR, i dont know whats the prob, he cant be a regular memeber, he has got himself injured, ye koi ache bowler ki nishani nahin, we lost a fast bowler which was reallly required, well he mite have performed well the previous match lekin he was nothing in this, if he had beeen consistent in the runs column, then its fine, lekin he had made the captain think to where will he get the remaining 8-9 ovrs, n how can they be the best frm occasional bowlers, they have to think abt this player!!!!

------------------
          ~ mera Junoon, meri DIL KI BAAT hai!!!!

Comment

wat happened to Pakistani batting yesterday !??!?! n how can one get out on the first ball ?!?!? i know its possible n it has also happened in hist. but a batsman like Saeed getting OUT on the first ball in the first over ?!?!?!?!? n wat happened to the rest of'em !??!?!?!? inzi got run-out HUH !!! n then AFRIDI !!! he doesnt even deserve to be on the team.. i've always been against him !!! hes NOT a good batsman !! huh !!! he mostly gets out for less than 20-30..wats the pnt.. he hit a 6 n on the v.next ball he got out ?!?!?? Razzaq performed well yesterday !!! oh n does ne one know y I.Nazir isnt playing ?!?!? oh well... hope Pak wins rest of the matches in this series n the tests as well...

Comment

We are all living in denial. Pakistan is not a good team. Period.

All our talk of how great our batsmen and bowlers are is fickle.

We all know that whenever Pakistan goes into a match, everyone of us has this funny feeling that we may blow the game again. Is this not so ?

A good team s/b consistent. You can't just say our bowlers are good and our batsmen are inconsistent. Or we can't play on a high bounce pitch. We are poor chasers. We can't play fast bowling.

We have more restrictions than an R rated movie.

And we call this a good team ?

Let's face it, we were never good, and our current style proves it.

We get one good performance and we get over our heads of how great we are.

Let's stop kidding ourselves and reality will look, well, like reality.

Most major team records, individual high scores, lowest team scores, etc, have been made against and by us.

Comment

a1shah: Pak is a good team but definitely notin like Aus. and Rsa !! lol n bout tht funny feeling, its ALWAYS there !!!!!!! i have it till the very last ball of the match, even when Pak's in a winning situation.. coz we've seen Pak lose games which they almost won or could've easily win ... Pak jst really needs to work HARD on their batting, fielding, bowling & their attitudes.. overall Pakistani team isnt all tht bad compared to Bangladesh, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Windies, England, n maybe India n rest but its still upsettin the way we lost yesterday n almost everyone in our team failed to bat !!! oh another thing.. y is it tht when pak's wins some match, most of our batsmen perform well like atleast scoring 30-80 runs.. n when we lose some match, all our batsmen fail to bat k its jst upsetting i still hope Pak manages to win rest of the ODI matches in this series as well as the Test Series InshAllah !!

Comment

friends wats all the fuss abt.

remember this is team which
                  LOST TO BANGLADESH. remember..it
                  lost to bangladesh.............wow
                  i still cant believe it
                  and yesterday, it was newzealand.
                  show some respect please.
                  I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
                  I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

Pakistan's loss was not a surprise for me. Our batting has the ability to collapse when ever they like its the bowlers that have won matches for us and even yesterday they tried their best but were not supported by the fielders. Two catches at crucial time were dropped and when you are defending 135 you can't afford that.
                    A good bit contribution was of Shoaib Akhtar as well who in trying to show off went for 16 runs in an over thus tilted the balance in NZ's favor and than went out of the field himself. Moin to be honest did not handle his bowlers well but basically it were the batsmen and fielding once again that cost us. N Zealand is not a team we should have lost to.
                    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

it just wasn't our day
                      big deal if they lost to new zealand...
                      afterall they were playing to win aswell...

sadiaa..aussiez and rsa are not better than anyother team...

------------------
                      Alf Allah Chunmbay Di Booti
                      Mere Maan Vich Murshad Lai Huu..
                      Naffi Asbaat Da Paani Mallaya
                      Har Raggay HarJai Huu
                      [Sultan Bahuu]
                      **The Day She Left...**
                      FriDaY_JaN_26Th_10:30:00_A.M...

Comment

Originally posted by ^DerVaisH^:
                        it just wasn't our day
                        big deal if they lost to new zealand...
                        afterall they were playing to win aswell...

sadiaa..aussiez and rsa are not better than anyother team...

Derv. bhai, PROVE IT !!! i can prove it to u that Aus. Rsa r much better.. i got the team statistics which shows how many matches they've won in total uptil now n also their % of winning a game... n y is it that almost everday in Cricket isnt our day...how come Pak's day is only once in a while ?!?! i m NOT sayin Pak is the worst team or ne thing...all i m saying is Aus. & Rsa r MUCH BETTER.. n Pak should try n be at their level... huh !!! Derv. bhai, wot do u have to say bout the attidudes of our players ?!?!??! oh n yeh not to 4get how they start swearing n losing their tempers on the field.. makin rest of us look bad...

Comment

In my opinion Pakistan are the best team in the world it just needs someone to get them all into order!!! They all have so much natural ability - which niether Aus and RSA can boast right? Cos both the Aus and RSA work very hard to be on top!!!
                          And i think the time of the pinch hitter has long expired - so lets get rid of Afridi - unless he surprizes us all by learning how to bat!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X