AUSSIE'S RULE CRICKET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AUSSIE'S RULE CRICKET

Face the fact all u cricket lovers, the Aussie's r unbeatable (maybe south africa can match em) all da the rest don't even come close. Australia and South Africa r in a league of thier own, simply the best.All of the sub-conitent put togeather could'nt beat em.What a intresting series it is going to be, after all the Aussie's probally will demolish and crush India, them move onto the next team.

Aussie's Aussie Aussies rule cricket ( oh yeah forget they crushed pakistan in the final- sweet memories)

[This message has been edited by mean machine naseem (edited February 13, 2001).]

Why has everyone gone quiet? MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE PAKISTAN CANT STAND THE NAME OF THE CRICKET CHAMPIONS.

Comment

i want the pakis to play australia in australia and then maybe we'll get a good game with shoaib, wasim, waqar, saqlain and the regular batting boys i think that we would crush the ausies!!!

by the way I LOVE PAKISTAN!!!!

Comment

YO vicky incase u forgot pakistan did play austaralia in australia last jan and yes they did really well!!!Pakistan lost 3-0.
        did u read that, they lost not once, not twice, but three times

Comment

I'd for one love to see someone beat Australia, but for me the game is more about competition than who wins or loses. I have a feeling there are gonna be some good battles for Australia ahead, since, as Sampras once noted rather despondently, getting to the top is a lot easier than staying there. Everyone's gonna be gunning for the Australians. W.I., well, in their current state, would have been beaten by Zimbabwe maybe... Australians are playing well, very well, no doubt. And domination and winning streaks occur in other sports too. Tennis players go for years without losses. MU in English Soccer League one example of domination by a team, isn't it :-?

Comment

how come Australia record is overshadowed by the demise of the W.I, lets not forget the W.I beat Pakistan (without Lara) and also that the aussies beat pak 3-0,india 3-0, on their way to breaking the record. Oh yeah the whole point of playing proffesional sport is to win, not to lose(expect maybe the W.I).Apart from that, playing sport for fun has long passed.

[This message has been edited by mean machine naseem (edited February 15, 2001).]

Comment

I agree Australia is the best team in the world and our team is not that good at the moment but that does not mean we should not watch cricket. As far as loosing to Australia 3-0 is concerned no comments because in my opinion we have won at least one of those matches.
              We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Originally posted by mean machine naseem:
                Face the fact all u cricket lovers, the Aussie's r unbeatable (maybe south africa can match em)
                uptil now they've (Aus) proven taht they r unbeatable n its true taht only RSA can be their match.. both Aus. n Rsa r good teams with some really good players.. they plan their matches, dont really lose their temper during the match, try their best till the very last min. !!!

Comment

Mean Machine !!! I totally agree with u, uptil now they've (Aus) proven taht they r unbeatable n its true taht only RSA can be their match.. both Aus. n Rsa r good teams with some really good players.. they plan their matches, dont really lose their temper during the match, try their best till the very last min. !!!

[This message has been edited by Sadiaa (edited February 16, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                  X