Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIVERPOOL ARE BEGINNING TO ROCK!!

watch out MAN U!!
    the kings are coming back into town!! time to vacate the premises as fergie is out and houllier about to take over!!!

everyone else......what teams do u support and what do you think their chances are this season and upcoming seasons?
    what would u do to change things at your club?

and to the americans: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE REDSKINS? i thought they had spent enough money to win the superbowl??? have they got a good squad for next season?

Haven't paid attention to the English Premiere League for couple of weeks. Glad to see Liverpool start wining their matches again.
    But I'm rooting for Arsenal, how are they doing right now.

------------------
    Thank you, come again

Comment

Regardless of whether liverpool are on the way back, no one knows nothing about football on this site and American sports they r just damn right ****, endless, boring sports that only americans find intresting.

NO need to watch out for liverpool,cus MAN UTD already have the league safely under their belt and there still 3 months to go.THAT shows how good MAN UTD are.

Comment

hey naseem !
        not denying that man u have got the league sewn up this year, there is no doubt that at the moment they still are a class above the others, but LIVERPOOL are about to seriously challenge them for league next season.
        dont forget we r still in 4 cup competition this year! no body else is!!
        Houllier starting to turn things on!!

arsenal are losing the plot with the players they are buying!!

Comment

come on you yanks!! get watching proper sports like soccer!(football really)
          watch and play sports that the rest of the world does! not ones that they dont!!!

Comment

Why are all you people fan of the priemership???????? the italian Serie A, that's where the real football is played:
            world's best teams (Juventus, Milan) and best players (Zidane, Ronaldo) are in that league.
            The premiership is no more than fight-football
            Why so serious ... ?

Comment

acdc07,

I have only one thing to say to you:

Glory Glory Man United,
              Glory Glory Man United,
              Glory Glory Man United,
              And the Reds go marching ON,ON,ON!!!

------------------
              The well bred contradict other people, the wise contradict themselves.

Comment

Well said mariah the reds contine marching on while the rest lag miles behind.

o.k maybe liverpool r gettin beta but they still nowhere near man utd.

Yea, like u know anything about the premership, it kick the itlains anyday

Comment

wheres the liverpool fan gone- probally day dreaming again about liverpool winning all 4 competions

Comment

liverpool??????????????
                    Man u????????????/

stuff them all we like the bluesssssssss

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA!!!

Comment

HOW good the blues are, they cant seem to win anything

Comment

when was the last time man u actually beat Chelsea????

And anyway its not about the winning its the way you carry yourself - and CHELSEA are an exciting and young team - no one has ever ruled out Chelseas chances of winning the league at the begining of each season!!
                        They are like true pakis i.e. they know they are good, everyone else knows they are good but yaar wot can i say moody hain na to kabi acha khail te hain kabi bura- it all depends upon the day!!!

Comment

Yeah no one rules out chelsea chances at the beginging of the season but quarter of the way thruogh, they do.

Comment

I like Liverpool team but that does not mean I don't like the Reds. I think Liverpool is geeting better.
                            We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Working...
                            X