Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giants or the Ravens?

SO what do you guys say?
    I have my money on the Giants! Though Baltimore has the defence line I have not yet seen, but the beat my team the Titans! So I am pissed!

Though I like Baltimore City alot and it is like a second home to me lekin NY is NY and After the Yankee's i want the Giants to win!

Though mera dil say I am a steeler Fan and a Die Hard one!

Ali bhai Giants ne kya thaka hua performance diya hai, well wasnt in track of the whole thing but when saw the match it seems that Giant wasnt the team to be in the finals, Ravens for surely deserved it!!!!

another good team mite have beeen bettter

Comment

I just feel bad for giants they were so over confident when they kicked vikings butt.i think if vikings would have put some effort into the game they would have given ravens a good run for their money.
      Originally posted by junoonie:
      Ali bhai Giants ne kya thaka hua performance diya hai, well wasnt in track of the whole thing but when saw the match it seems that Giant wasnt the team to be in the finals, Ravens for surely deserved it!!!!

another good team mite have beeen bettter

Comment

Originally posted by homosepian by nature:
        I just feel bad for giants they were so over confident when they kicked vikings butt.i think if vikings would have put some effort into the game they would have given ravens a good run for their money.
        i dont agree..ravens can shut down any team..their defence is rock solid

Comment

Working...
        X