GIANTS DOWN !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIANTS DOWN !!!

we got killedddddddd !!!! damn Ravenssssss !!!!!!!

------------------
    Don't love everybody--specialize.. ;-)

my deepest sympathiez!!!

------------------
    Whatever limits us we call fate!
    Whatever we can't change we call destiny!
    **The Day She Left...**
    FriDaY_JaN_26Th_10:30:00_A.M...

Comment

didnt i tell u that ravens would win stupid beggars?

Comment

yeah man ravens were too much for the giants..told ya giants were really lucky to be there anyway

Comment

well i was watching the game, Ravens reallly had a gr8 defence, n they deserved to win it this time, well havent seeen the whole tournament, so that can tell which other team would desrve to be in the finals, but it was true as written evrywhere that defence had the best defence

Comment

obviously team that played better won ... giants were no where to be found on key reciever positions and even if they were there 2 of ravens were there to cover for each one of the receiver.. some really messed up plays by collins.. 5 turnoverssssss.. u dont deserve to win when u play that kinda game in super bowl..

------------------
            Don't love everybody--specialize.. ;-)

Comment

Giants are DOWN and so is my Money :-(

Comment

i had my money on ravens right off the bat.the only team who could have been more copetitive was either st.louis rams or minnesota vikings.but vikings do good in the regular season but get screwed in the playoffs. they did a good job with saints but over confidence took both vikings and giants out.plus giants is an ok team they were lucky to get this far in the first place.
                my next year prediction is either titans or ravens again.

Comment

Working...
                X