Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIANTS will win the Super-Bowl

Why..

--They have a stingy defence backed by high octane offence which can put lotsa points on board. Ravens' offence is no match for the Giants.

--They have a lot more momentum than the Ravens after smashing the Vikings. They are more focused than the Ravens.

--They are playing great team football.

--Last time when Super-Bowl was played in Tampa, Giants throttled the Buffalo Bills.

Attitude in football is the forth-most important thing. They are more cocky and focused than the Ravens. I don't think it will be a low scoring game. Both teams will put everything on the line and come out flying. Ravens' fans let's hear it from you..don't pussy-out before the 'Big-Dance'.

Well if you (Raiders hater ) want Giants to win, then i hope they loooooooooose!!

[This message has been edited by yOuNgBrAt (edited January 16, 2001).]

Comment

By no means its gonna be a high scoring game … Vikings offence SUCKS ! and scoring 41 in no measure of Giants potent offence against an impotent D .. I like the Giants too .. not because of their offence or defense (I Think Collins is one hell of a QB) … but the momentum and ’no clue’ offence of Ravens… but it’s a 60:40 chance .. cuz Ravens have toppled Titans and Raiders ….arguably the most balanced and solid teams in the NFL … and that by defense generating the scoring points … but I am not sure if they can pull that off in three games in a row … Ravens offence basically can not decide between run or pass … and they rely on opponents to screw up and hell they do have a good reason to do so .. Defense wins championships .. but you have to have a great QB to do that as well .. and Giants do have that .. so its an even fight .. if giants turnover the football four times or more they will go down .. .Ravens do not have to change or adjust their game plan by much .. but Giants have to find a way to score more than 20 points and if they do .. NY would have a second championship ticker parade in 6 months !

------------------
      Hey one more thing
      These things are hard to explain
      For some it seems strange... to swallow
      The frontier of our minds
      Is the last place we find
      But maybe the first place we should go

Comment

Man, how in the world can you say that Vikings' offense sucked. They racked up more on an average 300 yds in every game. They chocked cuz they didn't feel confident going into the Giants' stadium.

Historicaly, Super-Bowl on an average have never been a low scoring game. This year won't be any exception. Emphasis will be placed more on throwing the ball than running. Collins alone can't win the game, he can lead, no doubt. But it has to be an all-around effort. Ravens should be feeling good about themselves after knocking off Titans and Raiders on their respective home turfs. However, as I mentioned earlier, Giants will ride through this game due to their high-powered offense. It will be one of the best Super-Bowls....Evva..

Comment

oops sorry dude i meant .. defense .. sorry about that .. typo .. I agree Giants will win but Ravens are very confident .. so yeah it will be heck of a game

------------------
          Hey one more thing

Comment

oops sorry dude i meant .. defense .. sorry about that .. typo .. I agree Giants will win but Ravens are very confident .. so yeah it will be heck of a game

------------------
            Hey one more thing

Comment

i own the nfl,what are you people talking bout?i know who will win and i will bet a million dollars on it.its the ravens!

Comment

Ravens will win! and thats my final answer

Comment

i just called regis philbin n he says that u just won a million dollars.good job!

Comment

Originally posted by crorepati:
                    i just called regis philbin n he says that u just won a million dollars.good job!
                    one million doest excite me u jaali carorepati

Comment

well then i dont give a damn bout u either.i was just cutting off half of the salary of my cok.good thing he wont b deprived of it now.

Comment

Guys, this thread is dedicated to the Super-Bowl. You can discuss irrelevent stuff in some other thread. I am not interested in your crore-patti BS.

Comment

how can u even dream to think that i was talking to a poor beggar like you?

Comment

have to disagree outlaw. it will be a low scoring game and who ever makes less mistakes will win. ravens no. 1 defense against no. 5. need i say anything else?

i think giants will lose. the game against vikings did make them cocky and personally i want ravens to give them a thorough whipping.

Comment

sorry carepati naraz na ho

ravens just wouldnt allow more then 10 points in the game..and their defence alone can score more then 10

Comment

Working...
                              X