triple h is the man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

triple h is the man

people who boo triple h make me sick.give him the respect he deserves otherwise ill have to take action.i know u ppl boo the guy coz u r jealous of his success.triple h is the game n he rulz wwf.dont boo him otherwise...........

Triple H:
    • is ugly.
    • was dropped 40 ft in a car.
    • is married to an evil McMahon.
    • has to cheat to win.
    • cannot beat the people's champ 1 on 1.

Can you smell what

The Rock

Is

Cooking?

Comment

listen son,
      u think he is ugly?just watch the girls someday who die for his autograph.the rock is a loser son.and stephanie is an angel,shes no devil.u keep ur stinkin facts straight.

Comment

lackey 'neck.

That water-spraying "Game" can only get a music video appearance, whereas the Brahman Bull pulled off the best rated Saturday Night Live, several sitcom and drama appearances, and his own movie.

If you think the girls around HHH are hot, you ain't seen nothing till you hang out with Rockie - HHH gets the stragglers.

Stephanie, an angel? What you smokin' old man? She's pretty much laughing along with her philandering dad when it comes to their poor dear mother.

and yes, HHH is ugly. If Stephanie married that sucker, then Test was lucky he didn't hook up with someone who has that poor taste.

Comment

who gives a damn bout u?i was just trying to tell u ppl to show respect not gimme a lecture.n by the way,triple h is coming on the tonight show with leno on january 18 friday.the ratings will blast the roofs im tellin u.u rock fans r just jealous of triple h and nothing else.i know ill find one triple h fan in here someday.till then ill keep replying to losers like u.

Comment

offcourse triple h can beat the rock 1 on 1.

He is tough and fast!!

The rock is just a hawaiian loser

------------------
            **~hUm HaIn PaKiStAnI, hUm To JeEtAiN GeY hAn JeEtAiN gEy, HaR mEiDaAn MeIn, HaR tUfAaN mEiN, hAr MuShKiL mEiN jEeTaIn GeY~***

Comment

hahaha.i got a triple h supporter just 10 minutes after i wrote my post.admit it rock fans,rock is nothing but a joke.triple h is the man.

Comment

Hmm, Rock beats Kane and Rikishi while your HHH has to have Angle soften up Stone Cold and has to pull out a steel pipe to beat down an Austin3:16 who had the title won.

Nice hero. Lemmee guess - you're a Tiger Ali fan too, huh?

Comment

wo wo woo,,,
                  steve austin is the best!!!
                  n thats the bottom line!

waisay its funny u losers arguing with each other over some foney wrestlers who get paid to act out a match.. they arent wrestlers u dumbasses they r actors!!!
                  i just like steve austin though,, like his style.n was a big big razor ramon fan.
                  (razor still comes in my 10 most beautiful ppl in the world waisay i,m serious
                  )
                  laterz

------------------
                  fly like a bee,, sting a like a butterfly.

Comment

HA HA,you guys make me laugh by arguing over these kind of things.
                    Ofcourse Rock is better than Triple H.
                    Young superstar, just started wrestling couple years back and look where he is at now.
                    Triple H in other hand is also a great wrestler, who has been wrestling for a long time and now finally gets his fame.

------------------
                    Thank you, come again

Comment

Originally posted by KAKA-ATOM-BUM:
                      [B]its funny u losers arguing with each other over some foney wrestlers who get paid to act out a match
                      its funny that you think we're actually serious.

Comment

who's triple h?
                        A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

go to http://www.wwf.com right now for a picture.

Comment

Oh God As If I dont Get Nuff of this at
                            HomE

ROCK, StoneCold and all youother freaks meeyyy aa rahee hooooonnnnn
                            I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
                            Bite Me! -- Please
                            I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

muniya beti,
                              tell me one thing,is there a triple h fan in ur house?if there is then tell him to write in here.if not,then WHO GIVES A DAMN BOUT U?and to all loser stone cold n rock fans,triple h was back on raw last night and he beat the crap out of austin boy.watch out,the game is back!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X