Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Indies.....what a disgrace!!!!

Hi evrybody???
    Just looking at West Indies latest performance against seems that west indies shold now be put into qualification rounds, like the should be playing against teams like Bangladesh n Kenya, as it will be a fight i guess, its beeen time that West Indies performs, they won the test against Pakistan, which was also luck, but after that i dont think they have performed accordingly, the name West Indies does not matches the one which some yrs back.

Its simply a Disgrace!!!!

I agree,
    The problem with them is that they have lost so much the have forgotten how to win.
    They need to believe in themselves.
    U don't expect to win games when before going into the games u believe that u are going to loose.
    I guess they will have to revamp their team and be less reliant on B.C Lara.

Comment

I agree,
      The problem with them is that they have lost so much the have forgotten how to win.
      They need to believe in themselves.
      U don't expect to win games when before going into the games u believe that u are going to loose.
      I guess they will have to revamp their team and be less reliant on B.C Lara.

Comment

they lost the latest match of C&U series to zimbabwe last night and what a sad performance it was by the windiez..chasing 138 on a good batting track they were bowled out for only 90+ runz..at 1 stage they were 31/8..very hi sad indeed..seemz like each and every player in the team is his own captain..doin whatever he wantz..they lack effort, motivation, decipline and above all a leader..they need to regroup as a team to rediscover the winning strategy..

BC is badly out of form and they should not rely on him 2 much now..instead of playing him in every match..they should give youngester the chance to gain exposure and experience..lara needz some time-off..

otherwise windiez will continue to lose and this downfall will never stop!..

------------------
        Whatever limits us we call fate!
        Whatever we can't change we call destiny!

Comment

i guess windies needs a better coach n capt. !!! their test status should be taken away coz i dont think they can compete against ne test team except for BDesh...

------------------
          *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
          One falsehood spoils a thousand truths.
          Howzzaaaaaaaaat !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ^DerVaisH^:
            they lack effort, motivation, decipline and above all a leader..they need to regroup as a team to rediscover the winning strategy..
            Ditto !!!

------------------
            Howzzaaaaaaaaat !!!

Comment

well i think the bowlers to their job, just like the pakistani during the world cup, it was also pakistan's luck which got them to the finals, the windies now neeed match winners in their team, n Lara is more the one

Comment

Originally posted by junoonie:
                it was also pakistan's luck which got them to the finals
                nah.. pak played well in the group matches.. dunno wat happened against aus. in the finals.. maybe got too nervous or dunno... huh n looked like pak lost again ind. n windies in WC99 on purpose !!! HUH !!!

------------------
                Howzzaaaaaaaaat !!!

Comment

well pakistan's top never played up to the mark in the league matches, they were always 3, 4 down with very little score on the board, it was YY n IH who would score n after that WA, MK n AR

Comment

well pakistan's top never played up to the mark in the league matches, they were always 3, 4 down with very little score on the board, it was YY n IH who would score n after that WA, MK n AR
                    yeh true !!! Pak's top batting order never really played.. or maybe except once when anwar scored 45-60... dunno wats wrong with Paks openers.. they always fail to bat.. MK, YY, AR, AK n WA r the ones who actually try to bat... oh btw.. remember that WC99 final Gilchirst's batting ??!?! n that match b/w Pak n Ind. in Aus. last yr.. where pak tied or won by a run coz of Saqlain n Waqar's batting !!!

------------------
                    Howzzaaaaaaaaat !!!

Comment

if are bowlers play then what the pakistani selectors should do is selct the team, that all are bowlers, 2-3 are players like YY, IH, MK, n rest are bowlers, this way the some contribution by these ppl will get them to a challenging score n the bowlers of the country are in the team, out 8 bowlers atleast 5will perform, hehehe

well i think Pak should look to the baaating thing, pakistan is not getting a goood openening stand, n its not consistent as well, they sinply pu pressure on the coming batsmen, verry sooon

Comment

if are bowlers play then what the pakistani selectors should do is selct the team, that all are bowlers, 2-3 are players like YY, IH, MK, n rest are bowlers, this way the some contribution by these ppl will get them to a challenging score n the bowlers of the country are in the team, out 8 bowlers atleast 5will perform, hehehe

well i think Pak should look to the baaating thing, pakistan is not getting a goood openening stand, n its not consistent as well, they sinply pu pressure on the coming batsmen, verry sooon

Yeh Pak really needs to work on their batting as well as fielding.. n also have to be a lil more careful bout bowling extras..i remember in the WC99 semi final against Kiwis pak bowled 47 extras !!!! ehheeh but some how we still did manage to win taht game.... n i dont think that the selectors should get all the bowlers in the team coz they rnt really the batsmen.. all they do is try to save the game... ummm.. Afridi should definitely be kicked out of the team... hes useless... maybe Imran Nazir or Ijaz Ahmed should open with Anwar.. as IAhmed is experienced n he bats quite well... bout our openers puttin pressure on the lower order batsmen shouldnt be the prob. coz the ones comin after them r also batsmen...

------------------
                        Howzzaaaaaaaaat !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X