Boycott Geoff!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boycott Geoff!!

What on earth made the Pakistanis think that a player as mediocre as Geoff could coach our youngster!! Its just the "GHORA Factor"!

Its another dumb move from the idiot General Sahib…. Boycott had never coached at any level .. he is an excellent commentator … and the ‘official’ assignment is a pep talk to the academy … ??? what in the hell that guy is gonna pull ? .. why can’t Hanif, Miandad, Zaheer , Imran, etc. .. do the same .. I t would have made sense if PCB hired a professional coach from Australia or South Africa based on the credentials of the coaching not who is who… a 15 day pep talk ? what the hell that gonna accomplish… and that will be in English! And to top it off .. Boycott did not even acknowledge the coaching stint yet .. and General sahib is farting his mouth all over the place that how exciting it will be … It is frustrating to see how these dumb FAUJ of GENERALS are destroying the already belligerent institutes of Pakistan … shear stupidity and lack of perceptive .. coupled with nepotism and lack of professionalism

------------------
    Hey one more thing
    These things are hard to explain
    For some it seems strange... to swallow
    The frontier of our minds
    Is the last place we find
    But maybe the first place we should go

Comment

And he is being paid a hansome 30000 pounds for these 15 days.

And guess who is sponsoring him McDonald's...

------------------
      /* ^You mess wid me....I mess wid U^- AlCapone *\

Comment

Working...
      X