Pak women to contest international swim events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would mullahs protest these swimming events?
    can pakistani men allowed in to the stadium
    to watch these swimming contest can pakistani men control their emotions?

http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/jan20...sports/s19.htm

KARACHI: Pakistan women swimmers will take part in competitions at international level this year and three foreign teams of swimmers will also visit Pakistan to participate in First Women Invitation Swimming later this year.

A spokeswoman for Pakistan Women Amateur Swimming Association (PWASA), said here on Wednesday that a 10-member national swimming team will visit Iran in May-June this year to compete in an important event.

PWASA wants to provide proper training to swimmers before start of South Asian Federation (SAF) Games scheduled to be held in Islamabad in October 2001. She said the association will organize First Women invitation Swimming in July at Karachi or Islamabad in which swimmers from Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal will participate.

"Each team will comprise 10 women swimmers and invitations have already been sent to these countries. PWASA will engage foreign female coach to train Pakistani women swimmers before international events including the SAF Games." The PWASA official said a Chinese lady coach would be assigned to coach Pakistani girls in national women swimming training camp scheduled to be held next month in Karachi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Sports News Next

The News International, Pakistan

Update | Top Stories| World | Business | Karachi | Islamabad | Opinion

they won't if its a womens only event..

Comment

Rvikz, will they swim with a swiming suit or salwar kameez.

Comment

Women in general are as good as men are..... Why do you make such things a big issue rivikz?

Why don't you report the craze for beauty parlours among men now a days...

nomaan..... I never thought that you too were a MCP.......

PS: Can anybody tell me if there is any forum on the net dedicated for people from Indian sub-continent..... india.... srilanka.... pakistan.... bangladesh and all....

Comment

rvikz is having trouble controlling his emotions here and he's worried about Pakistani men...

Comment

One thing..why Pakistani men want to watch women swimming competitions. Muslim men’s are equally responsilble as women.

However I know that malvi’s will not say anything to those men’s going to watch these events but instead they will pass fatwa on those women’s, I guess it suites their “Deen”.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xtreme:
              rvikz is having trouble controlling his emotions here and he's worried about Pakistani men...
              you know what iam talking about since pakistani men used to seeing their women
              in modest clothing they may me excited over liitle exposure of skin. i mean pakistani mens threshhold

Comment

rvikz:

you know what iam talking about since pakistani men used to seeing their women
                in modest clothing they may me excited over liitle exposure of skin. i mean pakistani mens threshhold
                What do you think Pakistani men will do when they see thes women rvikz? Describe it in detail and make sure you keep both hands on the keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by preethi:

nomaan..... I never thought that you too were a MCP.......

a MCP? is that a microsoft certified professional? cuz i don't know what you're talking about. if what you're saying is related to my post above, bear in mind, i was only answering rvikz question, about mullahs and their reaction to such an event..

get back to me on this.. i'm curious as to what a mcp is

Comment

I question is what does this have to do with politics??
                    This should be in the sports section.
                    Rvikz are you thinking??

------------------
                    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Working...
                    X