Clear All

what is the best sport ?

whats is the best sport is just that curiosity got me thanxs for ure reply

American FOOTBALL, The Best..

Have a Take
    Don't Suck

Comment

Hey Pimp on the Web

Baseball is obviously the greatest sport; it is divine.

If God decided to create a sport, that sport would be baseball.

No other sport in the world has had as much influence on the psyche on a nation as baseball has had on the U.S. The study of baseball covers all academic interests, from history, sociology, psychology, physics, and mathematics (shoot, and maybe too much chemistry). More movies are made about baseball than every other sport combined.

Comment

its soccer ppl.american sports r just played by americans so dont include them in the list.soccer is played by many countries(although pak sucks at it).in many countries its like a passion.my personal fav is cricket but majority is authority.

Comment

I once saw the chart about exercise. Best sport recommended was swimming and worst one, no prizes for guessing that, cricket.

Comment

Originally posted by the game:
            my personal fav is cricket
            cricket is a game for the uninitiated in baseball, a sort of Judaism for the Muslims.

The ONE, TRUE sport is baseball. All else is kufir.

This has been a message from the BASEBALL GODS. Thank you.

Comment

Baseball/Softball is similar to cricket in some ways. Though like baseball a lot better. Tennis & badminton require a lot of stamina and hard work. Are fun also if u are good at 'em. In addition to all that sky diving also really intrigues me. That's a totally different angle of sports and recreations.

Comment

ludo

------------------
                fly like a bee,, sting a like a butterfly.

Comment

I can't believe you guys like Baseball, it's worst than cricket. Atleast cricket has some style, but baseball has none. I tried to watch it several times and always ended up watching something else. I never saw any action in that sports. Its the world biggest wast of time, or should I say mother of time wasting is Baseball.

But Football, man you got to love that sports, speed, accuracy, perfection and high level of professionnism is called Football.

Have a Take
                  Don't Suck

[This message has been edited by johnd (edited January 11, 2001).]

Comment

football? I got to grow up watching the run and shoot - small receivers - throw, catch, tackle. not very exciting at the end of the day.

Cricket? a ball to the wall is four runs. a ball over the wall is six runs. a grounder nets you at least one run. It's like a running joke about how to reform baseball.

baseball is all about style, panache, and guts. truly amazing sport to behold. If you get to watch "Finding Forrester", you'll understand.

Comment

I personally like cricket but Footbal (not american) is the best sport in the world.

------------------
                      Thank you, come again

Comment

hehe...soccer always makes me laff..cuz the way arabian ppl play it....and whenever there is a goal..the commentator goes somethin like this " "GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL" in the highest and loudest level his voice can acheive
                        detest cricket and basketball.....
                        absolutely love rugby.....mean and brutal game...love playin it..watchin it....anythin to do with it....and of course fig skating too

------------------
                        "If u must make a mistake, make a new one each time"

[This message has been edited by khawateen (edited January 11, 2001).]
                        standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

Undoubtedly it's Football (Soccer).
                          Every country plays it, whether you suck or not.
                          Simple game, all you need is a ball and everyone can play together. No complications in the sport. Just score in the other goal.
                          Lots of countries take it as life and death situations.
                          And the interest for the game grows day by day.

Comment

Originally posted by astrosfan:
                            Hey Pimp on the Web

Baseball is obviously the greatest sport; it is divine.

If God decided to create a sport, that sport would be baseball.

No other sport in the world has had as much influence on the psyche on a nation as baseball has had on the U.S. The study of baseball covers all academic interests, from history, sociology, psychology, physics, and mathematics (shoot, and maybe too much chemistry). More movies are made about baseball than every other sport combined.
                            Man dis Astro guy makes me laugh like hell...

Baseball..DIVINE.....LOL
                            The only sport which can be termed as glorious is FOOTBALL (soccer), no other sport can match its charisma.

Comment

Originally posted by AlCapone:
                              Man dis Astro guy makes me laugh like hell...
                              good to see someone understands my banter.

Originally posted by AlCapone:
                              Baseball..DIVINE.....LOL
                              The only sport which can be termed as glorious is FOOTBALL (soccer),
                              charisma? What - you think Babe Ruth had no charisma? You ever seen Jose Lima on the mound? Lima-Time, BAYBEEE! Shoot, Derek Jeter got to date Mariah Carey. A-Rod gets a quarter billion dollar salary partially based on his ability to market to latinos as well as Americans.

Nothing was better than seeing McGwire and Sosa on the same field for #62. Ripken's consecutive game streak was awesome too.

Even Bill Nye, the Science Guy, loves baseball. Dude, no other sport can even come close to the prestige and tradition.

Comment

Working...
                              X