Any Football(American) Fans out there ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Football(American) Fans out there ?

Well, I just need to vent after watching my beloved Titans go down like this. This is going to be a long long summer.....cant wait for september so the Titans go back and kick Baltiomore's butt. I cannot believe Al Delgreco missed three field goals and ended up costing the game. Ho well I have said my piece, any one out there who enjoys Fottball ?

Kaleem
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

u know what kaleem ..i think Delgreco is too old to kick anymore.. i was cheering for titans too but what can you do .. and that also by a new team like ravens mannn.. anywayz.. better luck next time.. one good thing happened though today .. GIANTS won.. THANK GOD for that.. so i still have something to watch on tv next week .. .. Giants all the way ..

------------------
    Don't love everybody--specialize.. ;-)

Comment

A guy named Yankee, supporting a New York team, now what are the oddds for that ?
      Thanks for your support for Titans... I agree Al delgreco needs to go. I wish he could have mad only two kicks out of those three and I promise you it will be a different game. Anyway, goodluck to the Giants. I think they can take Minnesota, but will loose the Superbowl to Oakland.

Kaleem

Comment

oh u just wait and see.. giants will take it allllll.. i just hope ravens will lose their next game..

------------------

Comment

It will be the Ravens and the Vikings this year.

------------------
          Thank you, come again

Comment

football sucks.its not even football,its played with ****ty white hands,not feet.football is nothing but crap.does any other county play games that are played in usa?no.american games r fags.

Comment

Originally posted by the game:
              people who boo triple h make me sick.give him the respect he deserves otherwise ill have to take action.i know u ppl boo the guy coz u r jealous of his success.triple h is the game n he rulz wwf.dont boo him otherwise...........
              u think football isnt a game but wrestling is ??? boy do u live in a dream world.. come out and realize which game is more as u put it "fag" ..

------------------

Comment

u r the one who is a fag u idiot.i take wrestling just as entertainment but these stupid wack football(which is not even football)fans have fights over their teams.the sport is played within states but they still have fights.one of my friends told me that he saw a fist fight between the fans of the two teams that were playing when he went to watch it.although i live in usa,i think american games r whack n fags since they dont have the balls to face the world.they play within states n say that they r the world champs?havent i made enuff points?

Comment

Originally posted by the game:
                  u r the one who is a fag u idiot.i take wrestling just as entertainment but these stupid wack football(which is not even football)fans have fights over their teams.the sport is played within states but they still have fights.one of my friends told me that he saw a fist fight between the fans of the two teams that were playing when he went to watch it.although i live in usa,i think american games r whack n fags since they dont have the balls to face the world.they play within states n say that they r the world champs?havent i made enuff points?
                  The game , let me ask you which sport do you like ? Lets see Americans play basketball, they win the olympics, i guess that will qualify as the world champions. I am guessing you have never seen any fights(deaths) over Football(or Soccer), Have you ? You have never gotten into an argument over any sporting event , have you ? Try playing American Football (Fag as you call it) then you will understand and appreciate the game. God, I thought that this will be one place on these forums where you will not get into mud slinging ... I guess I am wrong.

Peace,

Kaleem

Comment

kaleem mannnn .. worry not .. he is a new kid on the block .. will learn to behave with time and instead of making stupid remarks may be one day be any good .. which i really doubt.. 'the game' man u live in ur own world and stay happy and keep watching those stage shows they call wrestling these day..

------------------

Comment

Pittsburgh Steelers all the way baby!

Comment

I am happy they lost, TITANS SUCKS

John The Defence Gru
                        A Buffalo Fan

Have a Take
                        Don't suck

Comment

Well if Ravens take down Raiders they will win superbowl .. of the four teams Ravens have the best team and defense wins the superbowl .. raiders and giants are two very balanced teams with no special offense or defense play.. Vikings totally rely on ‘big-plays’ .. they do not have the defense to pull it off .. Raiders and Ravens are the only two serious teams that can make it .. so AFC will be champs this time…
                          And I saw some one mention Ravens as a new team .. well technically they are but .. they are not in real sense .. its just the old Browns with new name same deal as Oilers aka Titans ..
                          … since my home team sucks! Da Bears!
                          I will stick with Ravens but Raiders get my support too so AFC!

------------------
                          Hey one more thing
                          These things are hard to explain
                          For some it seems strange... to swallow
                          The frontier of our minds
                          Is the last place we find
                          But maybe the first place we should go

Comment

little loser kaleem,
                            like olympics is very world competition.who do they beat always?the poor chinese or the ousy japenese.or the venezvuelans or whoever.who cares,the point is that americans r scared to play other countries.im sure that if they play games that other countries play then they would b called the worst sporting nation in the world.and by the way american football is a cheap crappy copy of rugby.and about wwf,i just take it as entertainment.its better than watching ****ty games like basktball or gay football.do u get the point or do i have to explain?

Comment

The Game, I will leave your littl etemper tantrum alone, and will like to point out that maybe you want to go out and tackle one of those Fags or gay fottball players. I am sure you will not get up after that. Any way I am done talking with you, How old are u any way 10 ?

Kaleem

Comment

Working...
                              X