Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who can lead us to a another world cup victory on 2003

hi everyone what should the pakistani team b who will try to win the cup

We are already 'fighting' over this see the other thread about the 2000 world cup.
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

only moin and wasim can lead us to victory in 2003.in batsmen yousuf is a dangerous one.if these ppl r not there kiss the wc goodbye.

Comment

I think steve waugh and mcgrath can lead pakistan to 2003 WC win.

Comment

is ur brain working ok or do i have to donate some money for ur treatment(again)?get a life bro this is pak cricket not gandi(australian) cricket.

Comment

Honestly speaking I don't know who can. Wasim most probably will retire after the England series as according to The News the PCb chairman has told him that he will only be selected for the tours of NZ and England if he agrees to retire after England, Wasim has apparently agreed so that means he would not be there. Now Moin although a great fighter but is not a good captain non of the yougsters are experienced enough or to be honest have potential enough at least at the moment to lead Pakistan to a WC victory. So Allah ki Allah hi janta hey. Jub 2003 aiye ga too hi patta chaley ga kio key humay upni team WC sey kuch der pehley select karney ki adat hey. Aur upar sey we expect the to win the cup.
            We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Working...
            X