Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liverpool get a historic win over Man Utd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool get a historic win over Man Utd.

So any English Premier League fans here in Gupshup.

Did anyone watch the match between Manchester United and Liverpool.

Liverpool finally getting a win against their arch rivals after 5 years in Man Utd's home stadium Old Trafford and beating Man Utd overall after 2 years.
    What a match that was, Liverpool had a great defense yesterday, eventhough Man Utd had the possession of the ball 60% of the time Liverpool still managed to get a win over Man Utd.
    The only goal was scored by Murphy, who scored just minutes before the end of the first half.
    Micheal Owen, who had 3 diffrent chances to score but missed all of them.

So far Man Utd has lost only 2 matches after their 18 games and still lead the tournament by 38 pts with Arsenal now behind them with 32 pts.
    Who btw will face Liverpool this saturday.
    If Arsenal wins "which they will" against Liverpool, they will tral man Utd. with 3 pts.

------------------
    Thank you, come again

Yep I saw the match. It was a damn shame that united lost. But please bear in mind that 3 of United's top striker's- Sherringham, Cole & Yorke were out due to injury.

I don't think Arsenal will catch Utd just yet- today was a good chance to close the gao to 3 pts but they fluffed it! They drew with Spurs of all teams!

In the 70s & 80s when Liverpool were dominant, they normally lost to Utd but won the championships. It is much the same with the roles reversed!!

Good to see somebody else enjoys good old premiership football!!

Comment

I did not see the match but its great I really like the Liverpool team.
      We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Arsenal for the title man, Wengers boys rule.

Comment

Somehow, I have a feeling that Arsenal is going to win the premiership this year.

------------------
          Thank you, come again

Comment

Originally posted by UMAIR316:
            Somehow, I have a feeling that Arsenal is going to win the premiership this year.

hmmm ... really??????

At least Utd did not lose 4 - 0 !!!

Comment

somehow i don't thiiiiiiiiiiink so
              arsenal won't win the league becasue of the sheer class and depth of the united's squad the only think stopping united is european commitments and them themselves dropping silly points away and at home
              so think again
              fergie's boyzzzz rule football

------------------
              im gonna give someone one hell of a 3:16 can of whopass hell beating and thats the bottom line

Comment

Working...
              X