Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muhummad Sami

Has anyone seen this guy play??

yah i saw a pic of him.....he's pretty similar to AKHTAR in body structure.....He is a bit taller i guess.....

BRING SAMI IN, KICK AKRAM OUT!

PACE is what we r lacking......I bet we wouldn't we far off indian rightnow when it comes to pace.....

Comment

Pathan Bhai,

By your comments there - I am afraid you know nothing about Cricket - How can you leave Wasim Akram out of the team - his record speaks for itself. Speed is not the answer - you have got to use your brain as well as speed, guile, experience.

Comment

I think Pathan Bhai is a member of the Pakistani Cricket Board.
        lol

------------------
        Thank you, come again

Comment

It's easy to chop out Wasim Akram's name from the team list but has anyone ever guessed who is going to replace him. Ther eis no shortage of names there. We have Shabbir, Sami, Akram, Shahid Nazir, Irfan Fazil, Fazl-e- Akbar and so many others but none of them has yet left a proper impact when it comes to playing against big teams. before replacing wasim, it has to be kept in mind, that great players can only be replaced with great players. I suggest keeping Wasim there for a while so tha the can play his part n grooming a few quickies for the future. The role Imran Khan played so well.

Comment

Originally posted by UMAIR316:
            I think Pathan Bhai is a member of the Pakistani Cricket Board.
            lol

Well not quite....I actually am the BAAP of members of Pakistani cricket board

Comment

Working...
            X