Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY DID PAKISTAN LOSE TO ENGLAND

pakistan shouldnt have lost it was a disgrace
    i really thought they would wi or draw but what ever happens send ure comments

HI

Comment

Relax yaar....
      you can't win every game.. beside England played better then our pretty boys...who are just out there trying to look good....and impress girls...thats what happens when you do that.

Just think about how many matahes pakistan has lost in karachi...is there a reason for that. I think so. I think if you think hard enough you know what I am talking about.

bye
      Naeem

Comment

They did'nt play good.

Have a Take
        Don't Suck

Comment

Originally posted by naeem_dimple:
          Relax yaar....
          you can't win every game.. beside England played better then our pretty boys...who are just out there trying to look good....and impress girls...thats what happens when you do that.

Just think about how many matahes pakistan has lost in karachi...is there a reason for that. I think so. I think if you think hard enough you know what I am talking about.

bye
          Naeem

Judging by Pakistan's test record in Karachi (first ever defeat) Are you implying that the girls in Karachi are not good enough to impress by making yourself look pretty???

Comment

England both bowled and batted well in the second innings.. thas y they won...

------------------
            *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
            One falsehood spoils a thousand truths.
            *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
            Howzzaaaaaaaaat !!!

Comment

Working...
            X