Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Lara - 182 ... Is this guy amazing or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Lara - 182 ... Is this guy amazing or what?

Whats the matter with this guy?

Just as soon as we had written him off, blamed his g/f for all ills under the sky, called him a cheat and a match-fixer... In he came and blasted the whole Aussie atatck all over the ground.

At the end of the first day it was 136*.

This innings was worth seeing. Those of you who missed it, better check out the video rentals...

He is an amazing batsman. Hot and Cold. One day total flop, the next day smashing boundries on all corners of the ground.

Imagine if Gilchrist lost this test match (slim chance)... but oh my, oh my.. what a flack he will get from the Aussie press! hahahaha

so wht he scored 182..this won't make him the best batsman in the world again..yeah it was a good inning and he played well. but he was not playin against a regular aussies team. i'll call this 182 of his as a frustration, if nothing else!..and no hez not amazing at all..he hasn't score any decent number of runz in..who knowz how many matchez..and now with this 182..all of a sudden hez amazing again!..i don't think so..he was amazing..he use to be amazing..but not anymore..

Comment

not to mention two lifes in slips and some fours that went through second slip and gully.

Comment

What's amazing about this?He the first guy to score a century?

Comment

Working...
        X